Chapter 3

Once Mike and I got back to the tent, we made our way to the small bar at the other side where two girls who I recognized were serving drinks "hello gorgeous" I said to Shopie, one of our merch girls for A Day to Remember.

"Heyy" she smiled at me brightly "need a drink?"

"Yeah I'll have a bud and..-" I turned to Mike to see what he wanted.

He grinned at me "I'll have the same" I turned back to her with a smile.

"Make that two" she ducked under the bar briefly and came up with two bottles in her hands.

"Here" she handed them to me and practically yelled over the music "Jeremy was looking for you earlier"

"Okay, thanks" I smiled at her then turned to Mike and handed him his beer. I took my phone out of my back pocket to see a text from Jeremy.

Jeremy: "where y you I haven't have a drunk with gig all night"

He was obviously wasted by now. I laughed a little and texted him back quick: "I'm by the bar with mike, come find me"

Before I could send it I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up from the ground "there you fucking are" Jeremy slurred to me and I laughed hard once he put me back down.

"Where did you two run off to?" I looked up to see Vic standing next to Mike now with Danny Warsnop on the other side of him.

"We went out to smoke" I said once my laughter died down, finally getting the chance to actually open my beer.

"Without me?" Danny pretended to be hurt then chuckled deeply.

"Fuck yeah without you" Mike laughed along with him.

"Danny!" I said excitedly and wrapped my arms around his neck, realizing this is the first time I've seen him in months. He wrapped an arm around my waist for a hug, with the other one he held his red cup.

"I was wondering when I was gonna get a hug outta you, bitch" we both laughed and I took a step back so I was standing between him and Mike.

I looked up when Mike put his hand on my shoulder and spoke out loud "I believe you mentioned a dance earlier" I took a few big sips from my beer and nodded.

"I believe you're right" I took his hand from my shoulder and started to walk toward the larger crowd of people, swaying to the loud music.

As we walked away I saw Jeremy and Vic smirk at eachother, but I was distracted from that once Mike pulled me in, with his free hand just above my butt. I brought both arms up to rest in the crooks of his neck and pressed my body to his.

He looked down at me; eyes glossy red and dark brown. His perfect lips in a crooked grin.

I moved my hips side to side along with the music and his body. After a while he dipped his head down and picked a spot at the base of my neck to kiss. Moving up slowly to just below my ear, he began to suck and bite at the skin giving me chills all over.

I breathed out shakily and felt him press desperately harder into my hips with his growing bulge.

I couldn't help smiling at the thought of what was happening. Even though I've had a boyfriend the whole time I've known him, I've always had a small crush on Mike. I don't know what it is but something about him made my brain go blank, to just thinking about him.

I felt his hand move down to cup my ass, but I didn't stop him. He pushed me closer to him so my chest was pressed to his and I couldn't tell if it was my heart or his that a could hear and feel.