Chapter 7

{Hi! I hope you're enjoying reading so far, please vote and I'll try getting a new chapter up every few days }

I rushed into the building I was suppose to meet Bryan Stars and my band at about an hour ago. Mike and I stopped at a door that had a piece paper with "om&m 7:00" and "adtr 8:00" scribbled on it. I opened the door to see the members of Of Mice and Men sitting on a couch talking on one side of the room, on the other my band mates sat on a couch with Bryan stars, Josh was sitting in a chair on the end.

"You can hang out here or leave, it's up to you" I told Mike before walking in.

"I'll stay here for a little while" he shrugged and smiled.

So we walked in and I motioned for him to go sit by Phil, Austin and the rest.

Neil looked up and smiled when he saw me "Look who made it!" I walked in and laughed.

"Yeah, sorry about that" I took a seat on the arm opposite the end of the couch Josh was on, sitting above Jeremy.

"No problem, we're just getting started" Bryan said with a smile.

"We see it was lover boy that made you late" Neil said sitting up more and waving to motion to what the camera couldn't see "Hi Mike."

Everyone in the room laughed, including us. "Lover boy? a good subject to start off on" Bryan started the line of interview question "which one of you guys are actually in a relationship and what's it like having to be on tour away from them?" I of course kept Mike and I a secret for now.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

After the interview Mike and I decided to go on separate buses for the night and tell our band mates the news.

Around 10 I walked to the back of the bus, stopping to get Alex out of his bunk on the way. Once he came in and sat down with the rest I walked up in front of the movie Neil and Josh had been watching, Jeremy was staring down at his phone "Guys listen to me for a few minutes, I have to tell you something"

Neil paused the movie and they all turned their attention to me. Josh sat up and spoke before I could "did Mike knock you up!?"

"What? No, shut up." Neil started laughing and I flipped them off "it does have to do with him tho.." I trailed off with a little smile.

Jeremy raised his eyebrows and sat up all the way "the little pussy did it, didn't he?" Neil said chuckling.

"Sorta" I nodded and laughed "but we're actually dating now"

"Aw Addie's got a boyfriend!" Josh chanted like a little kid. Jeremy stood up and walked over to me.

"Addison, is this a good idea" he said quietly to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so hard on her" Alex said to him "she knows how to handle herself"

Jeremy ignored him "what if something happens with him? You know you'll be devastated if he finds anything out that way" he was always too over protective over me, but he had good reason.

"I can control things better now, and we kind of talked to where he probably has some idea I'm not completely stable" I said in a small voice, but powerful enough to show Jeremy I knew what I was doing.

He nodded slowly "okay, okay just be carefull"

"I will" I smiled and hugged him around the waist.

I honestly had no idea how I'd tell Mike about every thing from my past, my mental disabilities, anything. I hated talking about it, and few people know much.