Chapter 22

Time skip! Once again I'm sorry for updates taking so long xx

October 15th, 2011

Warped Tour has been over for a while now and I've been home since then. My hair is blue now and I haven't seen Mike in almost a month, lately it's really been bumming me out. Jeremy and the rest of the band have been staying with me the past week to work on our next album, Neil and I were working on some guitar riffs when I got a phone call from Danny of Asking Alexandria "Hello" I answered happily.

"Hey sexy" his accent sounded before a booming chuckle "how have you been?"

"I've been alright, working on some new shit at the moment" I told him.

"That's good.." his voice trailed off a bit "I've got something I wanna ask you"

"Go ahead" I said, setting my guitar on the couch next to me.

"Well, James had an...accident" he spoke cautiously "and he can't play on our next tour"

"Okay..you're telling me this why?"

"I need you to come on the UK tour with us for a couple months or so. It starts in three weeks"

My heart sank "Danny..-"

"Addison please, you're the only person I know who can learn quick enough to go on stage and play just as good as him" Danny pleaded, he sounded desperate.

"I'm suppose to got to San Diego next month before Mike goes back on tour" I said with a sigh.

"I know, and I understand if you won't do it but I'm running out of options. Just think about it and call me in a few days, is that okay?" The sound in his voice was heartbreaking really, I could tell he was exhausted.

"I will, I'll talk to Mike" I told him, hoping Mike won't be to upset.

"Thank you Addie, so much"

"No problem, I'll talk to you soon"

"Bye, love"

I sank back into the puffy couch cushions and sighed dramatically. Neil looked up from his phone that he had been scrolling through at me "What's wrong?"

I told him all about it then excused myself to call Mike. I shut the door to my bedroom and decided to FaceTime him. While I waited for him to answer I sat on my bed and pulled Charlie into my lap where he gladly snuggled into me.

Within a few minutes a shirtless Mike answered, it looked like he was in a kitchen "good morning beautiful" he wore a sleepy grin and messy bed hair, he looked adorable. There was a small stubble growing on his chin and just seeing his face made me miss him more.

"Hi baby" I spoke softly, admiring my boyfriend who was miles away.

"What are you up to?" He asked, the screen moving around a little as he walked into another room.

"Well um, I've gotta talk to you about something" I said, trying not to make it sound so serious.

"Okay.." is eyebrows furrowed in suspicion.

"Uh, Danny called me and told me James got hurt. He asked me to fill in for him for a little while on their next tour"

"Which is when?" He asked, seeming to already know the answer.

"Three weeks" I said sadly "and it's in the UK"

"You're not doing it, are you?" he said, taking me by surprise.

"I probably will, Danny needs me and he's one of my closest friends" I told him with a little attitude.

"So you're going to go to another country and tour with a bunch of other guys, while you were suppose to be with me?" Anger and jealousy lined his voice but I just rolled my eyes.

"I do it all the time with my own band, what's the difference?" I shot back.

"The difference is we're dating now and I don't trust anyone else in that band besides Danny" Mike was now sat on his couch, lighting a cigarette.

"Whoa, first of all just because we're dating doesn't mean I'm not going to tour" he tried to speak but I wasn't finished "second of all you don't have to worry about anyone else because you should trust me." I was off my bed now and pacing the wood floor.

"I didn't mean it like that-" he tried but I was too pissed off to care.

"No fuck you, I didn't call to ask your permission. I'm going whether you like it or not" at that I hung up the call and chucked my phone in front of me, it thankfully landed softly on my bed.

I stormed out of my room and back into the living room "Hey, what happened?" Niel asked.

"He's a jealous dick head that's what" I said, pulling open the drawer that's hidden in my coffee table. I grabbed a glass bowl in the shape of a mushroom and a jar that said 'strawberry'. "I need a stress reliever" I said, starting to pack a bowl.

"So Mike didn't take it well?" He asked, hiding a smile.

"Obviously." I snapped back, lighting the bowl and taking a long, deep hit "he has no fucking right to be mad at me for this. I mean, does he expect me to never go on a tour again" I ranted to Neil as I smoked the entire bowl, eventually sinking back into the couch and handing it over to him "here, you can re-pack this" I mumbled as the high hit me.

I heard the front door open and Jeremy's voice sounded through the apartment "honey I'm home!" Him, Alex, Josh and Claire walked in with coffee and bags with food "wake and bake?" He said when he set the items on the coffee table.

I took my coffee and proceeded to tell everyone about going on tour with Asking Alexandria and Mike throwing a fit "you don't think I overreacted, did I?" I asked after explaining.

"Definitely not, he doesn't have a right to act like that" Claire said.

I was about to speak when my phone rang in my pocket. I looked at it and sighed "it's Mike, I'll be right back" I got up and went into the kitchen "hello" I answered blankly.

"I'm booking at plane and staying with you until you leave" he said quickly, catching me off guard.

I stayed silent for a few moments letting what he just said process "Mike, baby you don't have to" I told him, starting to feel guilty.

I heard him sigh on the other line "I know, but I want to. I wanna see you, I'll be there by tomorrow morning"

"Okay" I said, smiling to myself "I'm excited to see you"

"I am too baby girl" I could hear the joy in his voice "I'm gonna go pack, I love you"

"I love you too" and just like that, the first of many arguments, was over.