Chapter 20

When we arrived back, Harley anounced that we were going out drinking at a bar I was very familiar with. I honestly wasn't too thrilled with the chances of running into any old friends, but Mike seemed pretty excited about it so I'm not complaining too much.

We headed back to my grandparent's house to get ready and he was basically jumping up and down while I dug through my bag for a more decent outfit "light a blunt and chill out" I glanced back at him with and smirk and heard him chuckle.

I heard him walking toward me then saw his hand reach in my bag, only to pull out my small tin box "can I?"

"Yeah, just blow it out the window" I giggled and he made his way over to open the window next to the bed.

I peeled off my clothes from the day and kneeled on the floor, setting out my clothes for the night. I felt Mike's eyes on me and looked up to confirm the thought. He was holding a lit blunt and watching me with a small smirk "Stop starring" I glared at him.

"I can't help it when you just strip right in front of me" he chuckled and took a hit from the blunt. I stood and trotted over to the bed.

I crawled up to Mike and snatched the blunt from between his fingers, taking a deep breath and filling my lungs with smoke. His smirk only grew, along with a bulge in his black skinny jeans, with me straddling his legs half naked.

"What strand was this?" He asked taking the blunt, his eyes never leaving mine.

"The rest of the Pineapple Express we got in Colorado a couple of weeks ago" I told him, taking it once he hit it.

"That's what I thought" he groaned and rolled his head back.

I started laughing once I realized his dilemma "baby I'm sorry, I should've warned you" I barely got out through my hysterics, almost burning his arm in the process.

He took the blunt and put it out before either of us got burned "chill me out, more like give me a fucking boner" he mumbled with his face in my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

"Too bad we're here and it's too weird for me to have sex under their roof" I giggled, running my fingers through his locks.

"Oh but making me have to jack off isn't weird?" He looked up at me with a pout making me laugh harder.

"I think we can make a compromise" I got off the bed and walked over to lock the door "close the window" I said, turning to see him already doing so.

"What's this comprises?" He asked, grinning ear to ear.

I crawled back up to him and started by kissing his neck. I kissed from under his ear down to his collar bones, then licked back up, making him shiver. I blew over the wet strip and sat up, letting out a small moan from the look on his face. A look of pleasure; his lips were parted with small pants coming from them, his head was tilted back and his eyes shut.

When his eyes fluttered open they were dark and plastered with want. I wasted no time moving down and quickly undoing his pants and tugging them down.

His briefs clung to his thick bulge and I licked my lips at the sight. I licked up his shaft through the tight material and he let out a frustrated groan. So, I pulled down the waistband of his underwear and let "little" Mikey spring free.

He pushed his hips closer to my face and moaned out when I kissed his tip "it's sexy when you're so needy like this" I purred, wrapping my fingers around his member.

"Don't be a fucking tease" he hissed through clenched teeth and I squeezed him gently.

"You're in no position to be telling me what to do" I joked before taking his cock into my mouth, instantly hollowing my cheeks.