Chapter 23

Smutty smut chaper for taking so long to update :')

Mike kept to his word and caught the soonest flight to New York, arriving at about four o'clock the next morning. I drove my SUV to the airport and picked him up. Our reunion was sweet and filled with love. Even if it was just a month, we went from being with each other everyday, to talking every few days. It felt so good to have his arms around me, I instantly melted into him. I kissed all over his cute face and heard the sound of his laugh.

"Hi baby girl" he said sweetly before kissing my nose.

"Hi Mikey" I said like I giddy school girl, wrapping my arms around his small waist.

Eventually we separated and walked toward the exit. I caught glances of some stares, I even spotted what seemed to be fans trying to discreetly snap photos.

When we got back to the apartment everyone was still sleeping so we crawled into my bed to get a couple more hours of sleep "I missed you so much" Mike said, pulling me close to his warm body.

"I missed you more" I told him, playing with the hair on the back of his neck and pecking his lips.

"I seriously doubt that" he said before pressing another kiss to my lips, this time making it last longer. After a few seconds he pulled back to speak "you said everyone was asleep, right?" He asked with a smirk. I felt his hand slip under my shirt and tug at the sports bra I was wearing. Suddenly I wasn't that tired anymore.

I moved so I was straddling his waist and smiled down at him. He reached behind my head and pulled out the hair tie holding my hair back. It fell down around my shoulders before he moved it to pull off my T-shirt "I really love the blue hair on you" he said deeply as he kissed all over my neck.

"You've seen pictures" I giggled quietly, running my hands over his already bare chest.

"Everything's better in person" he pulled a piece of skin between his teeth and let it go, blowing over it.

I bit my lip to stop a moan and felt his hands roughly grab my ass and couldn't help but moan "you're gonna have to be quiet" he chuckled wickedly and pushed down my underwear.

"No promises" I bit his ear lobe and felt him tense up at my retort. His hand came down flat against my now bare cheek and I let out another involuntary moan.

He soon flipped me onto my back and instantly began sucking on my clit. One of my hands went into his hair and the other darted up to cover my loud mouth. Mike lifted his head briefly to smirk at me before continuing the same act as before. I felt two long fingers plunge into me and my back arched off the bed.

"Oh god- Mike" I moaned into my hand and shut my eyes tight. I tried as hard as I could not to moan, realizing how hard it was when he wasn't even fucking me yet. His fingers curved up and my eyes shot open, the top half of my body jerked up as my walls clenched around his fingers "fuck!" I yelped with out regard to the rest in the apartment.

"You're so fucking wet" Mike smirked before smashing his lips to mine. The kiss was hungry and filled with a delicious mix of lust and love that's been built up these past weeks.

I helped him get out of his boxers before he impatiently lined himself up with my entrance. I whimpered into his shoulder as he slid in "oh Mikey-" I moaned softly next to his ear before biting and sucking the skin below it. I heard a shaky moan, then Mike pulled out half way before pushing back in with more force.

"Tell me how you want it" he said deeply.

"F-fast" I stuttered "please just fuck me" I moaned in frustration.

He lifted his head to look me in the eyes, a devilish glint in his. I felt his hand come down on my thigh then I was being pounded into.

My body dropped back to the bed and Mike came down to hover close above me, one hand was next to my head and the other tugged my bra up to expose my boobs.

I shook and squirmed as Mike thrusted into me with so much force my headboard started to hit the wall. I hid my face in his neck in an attempt to keep quiet. I bit his skin harshly and heard him groaning and moaning, the sounds he made only pushed me closer to the edge.

"M-mike oh fuc-k" was practically all I could say "oouh just like tha-t" I whimpered as he angled his hips up more, hitting my gspot expertly.

"Right there baby girl?" He growled and all I could do was nod, his speed increasing "oh yeah - you're so fuckin' tight" he mumbled between heavy breathing.

"Im-im so" I gasped, struggling to from a sentence.

I think Mike knew what I was getting at and was right along with me. He roughly flipped me over onto my hands and knees "oh, how I've missed that ass" I could almost hear the smirk before the sound of skin smacking skin.

I fell forward onto the bed, my arms too weak to hold myself up "do it again Mikey" I moaned.

Once again I felt the stinging sensation across my ass before he slid back in with ease "so wet" he mumbled behind me.

I balled the bed sheets up in my fists and buried my face in a pillow, almost screaming as Mike pounded my gspot at a new angle. My body ached with pleasure each time Mike touched me, I could hear my heart beat in my stomach and I came completely undone when Mike reached around to rub fast circles into my clit.

With a few more sloppy thrusts he was right behind me, pulling out just in time "Jesus-" he gasped behind me once he let my limp body drop to the bed. I felt some shuffling on the bed before my backside was being cleaned up.

Mike kissed up my body from my ass to my shoulder, his hands slowly moving to snake around my waist. I rolled around to face a cute grin and was about to speak before I was interrupted:

"Will you guys go the fuck to sleep now?!" Neil's voice sounded from the other side of my wall.

"Oh my god." I groaned, hiding my face in Mike's shoulder.

I could hear and feel him laugh "hi Neil!"

"I'll say hi to you when you aren't naked" Niel laughed from the other room.

I giggled softly at his comment and leaned up to kiss Mike's cheek "I love you"

"Love you too" he smiled lazily before we both fell asleep.

~
This is shit ik but it's a filler chapter (: