Chapter 19

A\N
OMG I'M SORRY TO ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY READS MY STORIES AGHH
I was mia for a while but I'm back and hopefully Ill update more regularly

~

"So lil bit, you're a big deal nowadays" my brother Harley said handing me a cup filled with warm tea.

"I guess you could say that" I laughed and took it with a smile.

"Yeah I guess you could, I saw you on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine the other day" my other brother Jace, who's two years younger than Harley, said.

"You sure you don't want anything, man?" Harley asked Mike for the third time.

I spoke up for him "just get him a beer"

"Got it" Harley chuckled and walked back into the kitchen.

"I can speak for myself" Mike nudged my shoulder with his elbow.

"Obviously you can't" I giggled and sipped me tea.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Jace's girlfriend, Amber, asked.

"We've only actually been dating for a week" I told her.

"Actually been dating? What's that suppose to mean?" She asked and my cheeks heated up.

"Well ever since Warped started we kinda were flirting and messing around a little" I shrugged.

Jace threw his hands over his ears "la la la la- stop right there!"

"Oh my god Jace! I wasn't going into detail!" I laughed and threw a pillow at him.

He chuckled and caught it. Harley walked back in with two beers in hand, he handed one to Mike. Mike thanked him and sat up a little more, making the couch sink and me fall back into it. I shifted around and leaned into him.

"Juliet said you went and saw mom, how was that?" Harley asked.

"Shitty" I huffed "I wasn't even there for five minutes. She started bitching at me for leaving and blah blah. I didn't want to deal with her" I told him "she looks like shit, and so does the house" I added.

"Yeah" Jace sighed.

"She hasn't stopped using, has she?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hell no, she's just gotten worse" he said "but once Greg is out she's going to quit for him" he mocked our mother in a high pitch voice that humoured me.

"Seriously? She's going back to him, just like that?" I rolled my eyes "she's unbelievable"

"I told her if he's living with her we won't be going over there at all" Harley said.

"Good" I looked over at Juliet who had been sitting silently, scrolling through her phone "I don't want you to go anywhere near that house when he's out" I demanded.

She looked at me with her nose scrunched up "I don't plan on it"

"When does he get out?" Mike piped up.

"5 months" I sank back into the couch.

"Try 1 month. His sentence got shortened" Juliet said.

"What?" I shot back up.

"Yup, it's fucking ridiculous" she said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Watch your mouth missy" I stood up from my spot next to Mike and she giggled a little.

I walked over to examine pictures of our family placed above a large fireplace. I picked up one of all of us with our father and looked over it, I still remember the day it was taken.