Chapter 4

•Mikes pov•

I woke up to my head pounding and voices outside my bunk. You'd think I'd be use to hangovers by now.

I heard Tony and Vic talking "no, I'm positive that's the shirt Addison was wearing" I could tell that was Vic, I forgot all our clothes were still on the floor "and Jeremy said he didn't know where she went, the last time he saw her she was with Mike" I could hear the humor in his voice.

"Should we check?" I pulled the blanket up over Addie more incase they did.

"You can, I've already seen him naked more than I'd like" I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself.

"Would you two shut up, you're gonna wake her up" I pulled my curtain back so just my head and shoulders were visible, Addison's hair spread out over my chest.

"Heyy, there he is" Tony said with a wide smile. He's always handled hangovers best.

"You both have to get up and get ready" Vic said and smacked the top of the bunk "you have sets today"

"I know that" I groaned and rolled my head to the side "I'll get her up, give me a minute"

"Okay" he started to walk away with Tony behind him "but if you're not out here in 10 minutes I'll be back"

"Yes mother" I said before closing the curtain to my bunk.

Addison stirred a little and curled up closer into my chest. I felt bad that I had to wake her up, she looked so peaceful. I used the arm she had been laying on most the night to gently shake her awake.

"Hmm" she mumbled and brought up a hand to push my face away "let me sleep"

I chuckled lightly and moved so she was mostly on my chest "you have to bed head" she just nuzzled her face in my neck, relentless to get up.

"But my head hurts" she sat up with a mess of maroon curls falling over her shoulders.

"Well if you get up, I'll get you some medicine" I pushed some of her hair back.

"I guesss" she pulled the curtain back and made sure the sliding mirror was shut so no one could see her before sliding to the ground "ow" she said when she landed and pressed her forehead against the cool metal on the bunk across from mine.

I looked down at her still naked body and hoped down myself. I grabbed clean boxers from my bag sitting on the floor and put them on as Addison got dressed. She picked my shirt up from the floor and turned to toss it at me but I grabbed it while she was still holding it and pulled her into me. She looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and I smiled. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. I felt her smile and she kissed back, getting on her toes to get closer.

"This isn't weird?" She said as we kissed and brought her hand up to brush the stubble growing on my chin.

"What do you mean?" I laughed slightly and looked down at her.

"This is just really unexpected but-" she paused "I don't know, we're not acting like this is some one night stand"

I looked over her face to try and figure out what she was thinking. Nothing.
"Is that all you want it to be? Because I can act however you want."

"No, that's not what I want" she shook her head and smiled a little "but I don't want anything serious either, and I just want you to know that. I broke up with Dakota a while ago but I'm not ready for an actual relationship or anything-"

"Hey, don't worry" I cut her off  "I understand that, I'm not looking for anything and I wouldn't push you. We got this whole tour to just have fun sweetheart"