Chapter 14

•Mike's pov•

"I hope you're naked-" I started when I walked into Addie's room. I stopped at the end of her bed and looked down. She was curled up with her dog nestled under one arm, fast asleep. All she had on was her underwear and tights with little skulls all over them.

I laughed to myself and carefully moved her so there was room for me. I pulled the comforter up over her, then I kicked off my pants before crawling in next to her. I laid awake for a while, enjoying being in an actual bed, with Addison in my arms as a plus. Needless to say, I fell asleep very happy.

  *******************

I woke to something small and fleshy pressed against my bare back. I rolled the opposite way to find Addison's sack of skin that she calls a cat "what the fuck are you?" I mumbled at it, still half asleep. It was so ugly, but Addison loved the little, turkey.

Where is Addison? I sat up and looked around her room. I spotted a piece of paper on the pillow next to me, so I picked it up and read what was scribbled on it:

Boyfriend,
        I'm sorry I fell asleep last night I wanted to make you breakfast but we don't have anything good here. So I went to the market quick, I'll be right back xoxo
             Love,
            your very sorry
                              Girlfriend
P.s. Take the bandage off your tattoo and put some stuff on it, there's some in the bathroom xxxx

I chuckled and stood up from the bed, setting the note on top of my bag. I walked across the cold floor, the sound of my bare feet padding against it filled the quiet room.

I walked across the hall and into the bathroom where I found a small bottle of tattoo cream in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror. When I took it out a pill bottle fell into the sink below me. I picked it up and looked over the label "Addison V. Wren" was printed with "Amoxapine" underneath it.

Amoxapine. That sounded familiar. Was it something Vic use to take? An antidepressant maybe? I thought to myself.

I decided I had invaded enough, so I put it back in it's place and continued to tend to my freshly inked neck.

When I walked out of the bathroom I heard a key in the front door. It opened and Addison piled in with shopping bags in one hand, and a leash in the other. She had on a plain grey hoodie and what looked like spandex shorts, her hair was tied up in a very messy bun. She looked adorable.

I quickly made my way to her and took the bags she seemed to be struggling with "oh, thanks" she smiled, looking a little shocked at first "good morning"

"Good morning" I repeated to her after I set the bags on the kitchen counter "I got your note"

"I'd hoped so" she crouched down to unhook her small dog from the leash then walked over to me "I'm sorry for last night"

Her tiny arms wrapped around my waist and I chuckled "why are you still apologizing? You just fell asleep, it's fine"

"Mm I know but I feel bad" she mumbled while she planted small kisses across my shoulder. She stopped and looked over the freshly coated tattoo "this turned out really good"

"Of coarse it did" I pressed my lips to her forehead before she stepped back, smiling brightly up at me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked, walking around to the other side of the island.