XX¤ Task

Up top is what Christopher's mask looks like XD.

Do you all like the story so far? I'm getting tones of inspo but when that happens and I start to just write without having a plan to where I want to end up it starts getting crappy.

XX

"Why this color?"

"Why not?"

"Silver suites you." A girl next to the hair stylist comments.

"Thank you." I get up and compel the woman to forget I was ever here. This way I also don't have to pay.

I put on my black ski mask, that's what those vendors called it, and I start sprinting to where Merek told me to go. He also told me that I am his third in command. I do not talk and I wear black. In short, he kept it simple.

I live for Dante. I will serve him forever, be it in secret or not. I have a bigger role in this than simply making him immortal. I decided for myself, I make my own decisions. That witch can't use me, not anymore.

I stop after arriving at their territory line. Four other vampires appear before me.

"You're about to trespass." One states.

Merek, I'm here. Your little minions are blocking my way.

After a few seconds Merek arrives in between them and I. All four bow.

"Sire, what brings you here?" One asks nervously.

"He is my third in command. Treat him as such." He commands.

"We didn't know! Our apologies."

"It's alright. Come." I sprint to his side and we walk back. He takes me through the camp. War will always smells awful.

I observe vampires training, I see vampires eating and I hear vampires having sex in their tents. Truly vulgar.

Are the human troops here yet?

"They arrived 5 hours ago. Right now they're stationed away from these soldiers."

Lead me to them

Merek nods and sprints. I sprint after him.

We stop in front of lines of soldiers. They're all motionless.

"I had them drink my blood, they all woke up 3 hours ago. They've all drank the blood from humans."

Are newly turned vampires always this composed?

"No. It's strange actually. They should all be looking for more blood and they should all be restless."

Is this something we should worry about?

"No. At most it probably just means they're trained to be this composed even if restless or unstable."

I look at all of them.

Merek, leave me with them.

"Meet me at the main tent when you finish whatever it is that you are about to do." I get up onto the platform.