XI¤ The Boy in the Library

Afgfgggsggsfg idk what his name is but.... Boy in the pic is Ael XD the boy in the library. Ain't he a cutie?

The Boy in the Library

XI

"Dante..." I whisper his name in his ear. We haven't moved since last night. He still has his arms around my frame.

"Sire, young master." Fredrick lightly knocks on the door. "It is time to awake."

"Fredrick, come in." I tell him.

He opens the door and walks in. "He is tired. Bring him tea once he awakens."

"Very well, young master." Fredrick bows then leaves.

I stare at the furniture in the room. Is this even my room? There are so many rooms in this mansion and they all look the same. Why does Dante even have such a large house? Only he and his servants live here; along with dean and I. Isn't it lonely for him? It's depressing to be alone, I was alone for such a long time so I know well what I am talking about.

"Good morning."

I turn my head to face him. "You slept quite a bit."

"Have you been awake for long?"

"No not that long."

Who I presume is Fredrick; knocks on the door. "Come in." I tell him.

He comes in with a tray of tea and scones. Dante sits up as do I. "tea and scones for my lord and young master."

I notice the two tea cups. Fredrick hands Dante one then he hands me the other. I look at him confused, he never brings me food, and it is always Dante who drinks or eats.

"Enjoy." He says.

I pick up the cup and I drink... "What did you put in the tea?" I ask. It's much tastier than normal tea. I'm actually enjoying the taste.

"I mixed blood into the tea."

"Dante's as well?" I ask.

"No, only yours, young master."

"Thank you." I smile.

Dante clears his throat, "I have some business I need to attend to today. I will be leaving but I'll come back later in the evening." He tells me.

"Alright. Will Fredrick be going with you?"

"Yes he is."

"I'll have to spend a day in a house with Dean?"

"Don't worry, his hands seem to be full."

"With what?"

He smirks, "a girl. They were asleep on the couch when we came back yesterday."

I raise an eyebrow. Hmm... I don't see Dean as the type of man to be able to talk to a girl because of his awful personality. I wonder what kind of girl actually talks to him.

Dante gets up from the bed. "Fredrick, wait in the car while I get dressed."

"Yes, sire." Fredrick then leaves.

"Be good, Christopher."

I pout. "Leave before I kill you."

He smiles and gives me a quick kiss. "I'll see you in the evening."

I nod.

Once he leaves my bedroom I get up and quickly change into something comfortable. Comfortable being baggy pants that fit me a tad too big and one of Dante's pajama shirts.