III¤ The Boy Who's My Pet

Jozef Exner plays Christopher. He's so sexy adorable

Not edited.

Dante 's P.O.V

He denies being my pet yet he enjoys the sex. I haven't asked what his name is... I never would have thought to meet such a beautiful thing like him in the middle of this chaotic war.

At first I thought he was lost but after he killed those rebels right in front of me I knew he wasn't human. Then when he killed that soldier and I realized he was a vampire. I knew then that he would be fun. After all, it does get very dull around here.

He turns to me and wraps his arms around my naked waist and leans his head on my built chest. His plump red lips are slightly parted letting me look at those white pointed fangs. I caress his lips. He slightly opens his bright blue eyes.

"What is your name?" I ask.

He doesn't reply but simply looks at me then turns the other way so his back is now facing my direction. "Christopher... and yours?" He asks.

"Dante."

He sits up and turns to me, "Dante what?"

"Dante'L Correth." He giggles laying back down. "What's so hilarious?" I ask a bit offended.

"Now I know why this castle is so familiar."

"Why?" He ignores me, "answer me!"

*knock, knock* "Sire your brother and father have arrived."

"I didn't call for them."

"Sire they say it is urgent."

"Leave."

I look to see Christopher... I kiss him lightly on the cheek and then get off the bed. I can imagine how tired he would be since I never hold back when having sex. Then again those hips always try to keep up with me.

I put on my white shirt since I already had my black jeans on and I head out. "Sire, they are in the living room."

I nod and begin to walk to them. Why would they even come here? This is my domain and they never come, never.

"Brother" Dean smiles standing with my father.

"Leave, both of you."

"You're so cruel Dante" Dean pretends to be hurt by my words.

"We have come here because there was something that escaped out of my base and was seen heading this way. Have you seen anything?" My father asks and always with a poker face.

"No I haven't seen anything but death and war around here."

"Here is a picture of the thing, if you see it then tell us alright brother?" Dean hands me a barely visible photo. Ha, so it was him...

"Why so interested in a boy?" I ask.

"He emerged from a coffin that had been sealed and unable to open... by even us" father says.

"So... he is a threat..." I smirk maliciously.

"That is all, we will not be seeing each other after today unless you see that thing." My father stands up and walks out.

"Aren't you leaving?" I ask Dean.

"Brother... I know you are lying." His true colors are finally coming out.

"I can't believe you are still deceiving our father with your act."

"You are lying" he says slowly.

"Whatever do you mean, brother?" I act like him.

"Are you looking for me?" Christopher asks suddenly behind Dean. Dean goes rigid when Christopher brushes over his neck with his fingers. Dean turns quickly and stabs Christopher in the heart with a dagger.

Christopher staggers and looks down at the dagger. His body gets paralyzed and he- "just kidding" Christopher stands straight up smiling and licking his lips. He pulls out the dagger and let's it fall.

He sighs, "it is amazing that humans would do anything even something so vacuous in order to survive and get out of danger. tsk, tsk... you do smell good though..." he licks his bottom lip and bits into Dean's neck.

I stand there and watch how he feeds. He looks very sanguine enjoying the blood of Dean. "Dan... te"

"Father would be upset if I let you die... but then again if you die it'll be less of a burden... hmm what to do?"

"Dante!" He tries hard to say a full word.

"You owe me one, brother" I walk behind Christopher and I stroke his member under my shirt he put on and he stops feeding and moans. Dean automatically falls on the floor.

Christopher glares at me. "There, there you'll get to feed but not now and not on him."

"You can't tell me when or when not to feed!"

"You are my pet, of course I can tell you when or when not to feed" I smirk down at him.

"I am not your pet!"

I smirk and kiss him then I quickly part, "then what is this? You are already hard."

"That doesn't mean anything."

I smirk at him again then look at Dean, "have you killed him?" I ask.

"No you made sure I wouldn't" he says glaring at me. It seems I've really made him angry.

"What a pity" I say.

"If you wanted him dead why did you stop me?" He asks annoyed with my decision.

"In due time I will be the one to kill him and my father."

He smiles, "you aren't only ruthless you are a sociopath."

"Hah a sociopath... if that is what I have to become I shall become it."

"To gain power?"

"And control, enough to rule the world. My brother and father are simply stepping stones for me."

Why am I even telling a kid this? "Hmm..." he smirks licking his bottom lip then biting it lightly. "Since you are keeping me here why don't you use me? I'll make you into the person you want to become, I'll make you into a king."

"Tempting but for now you are simply my pet." His smirk completely vanishes, he really doesn't like to be called mine.

"You know... in the end 'your' pet will either be the one to grant you your wish or the one to ruin you. Your decision to keep me here as 'your' pet will either end you or be a good thing for you. However I put it won't matter. In the end anything can happen let's just hope you haven't already dug your own grave." He smirks and walks back to the room.

Oh Christopher, if only you knew you cannot go against me. Once you start developing feelings for someone is only a matter of time before you realize that the only thing you can do is whatever I order you to do.

The real question here is if you will be able to end me?

I hope you lovelies liked the chap:) remember to comment and vote.