IV¤ The Price for Blood

Wes Bentley as Dean---------------->

IV

Christopher's P.O.V

"It is time to wake up" a woman comes in. She turns to me and smiles, "I see you are already awake. The master wishes for me to bathe you and help you dress."

"Very well." 

"Follow me." She tells me then turns around and begins to walk. She looks quite young; I know she is not as old as the old hag from back then. I wonder if she had any children... 

I still cannot believe that of all places I can be in I'm in this castle. With every successful family there are enemies or rivals. My family and Dante's are enemies. Naturally we won whatever it was that made us go against each other and so on. I wasn't involved in the conflict so I don't know exactly what happened. I wonder if my family still has a bloodline out there...

"The water is perfect." She says, dipping her finger in it. She walks up to me and with such delicacy unbuttons the shirt I borrowed from Dante. He destroyed the only one I had so I had no choice. The woman's face becomes a deep shade of red.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yes, pardon me, please step inside." 

The water feels very good. "Mmm" I relax and close my eyes, leaning my head against the end up the tub. I wonder if people still call it by that name? 

The woman begins to wash my hair. Her nails against my scalp feel nice. She rinses out my hair and starts cleaning my body.  The door opens but I don't bother to open my eyes or move. It is probably another servant that has come to put more hot water in the tub. 

The woman goes back to scrubbing my body... something is different. Her hands are bigger and feel pleasurable, if that is even possible for me, against my skin. "Ah!" I jerk my body and push away the hands that have touched my cock. I look to see who it was that has violated my personal space, "Dante!"

Dante smirks and takes off his shirt revealing his amazing body. He then begins to take off his pants, "what are you doing?" I ask alarmed. 

"Bathing, what else would I be doing?" He asks but that smirk is still firmly planted on his smug face. 

"Well can you bathe someplace else?"

"No" he steps in the tub close to my back. I stand up but he pulls me back and on to him. My body tenses when his cock grinds my butt. The hot water is making this situation worse. Wait, the water was warm not hot.  

"What’s the matter?" He asks. 

As if he doesn’t know! "Nothing." I reply, my voice shaky. This is strange... sitting in the tub like this is strange. I'm feeling strange... like the first time we had sex. I'm feeling emotions I shouldn’t be feeling. "Hey!" I push his hand away from my cock once again. 

"What’s this? What are you fantasizing about? You’re erect." I look back at him and glare. My eyes widen at the sudden smile. I turn away and I just sit there awkwardly. When he smiled it made my chest tightened... I feel hot.

I sink deeper in the water. This tub got smaller. "What are-" he puts two fingers in my mouth. This feels uncomfortable but I think I'm starting to like it.

I accidentally bite his finger with my fang. My fangs don't retract; they are just there. Soon I taste his delicious red liquid. I grab his hand and pull it closer to me while I lean closer to Dante's chest.

"You’re hungry aren't you?" He asks. I simply nod and moan. "Well then while you feed I'll have a little fun."

Dante begins to touch me and I start moaning. I can't enjoy feeding when he does this!