IX¤ The Vladimirovnia Clan

IX

Dear god! This is making my ears pop and I feel light headed.

"Young master?" Fredrick appears beside me.

"Why is this there no space? I cannot breathe in this goddamn 'transportation'!"

More blood comes pouring out. I cannot believe this is making me vomit and the helicopter didn't. Oh, I know, because the helicopter had air to breathe!

"Young master, here is a towel."

"I don't need some towel. I need to get off this thing!" I yell venomously at Fredrick. He stays silent.

More comes up and suddenly I feel a hand on my back. I suppose its Fredrick. "Do not touch m- ugh!"

"How is he doing?" Dante asks.

"Not well sire."

"We'll be arriving in half an hour." Dante bends down and lifts my head up from the unsanitary toilet. "Do vampires even get sick?"

"I do not know." I answer.

I have stopped throwing up. Why? Because there isn't any more blood in my stomach.

I stand up but then I quickly lose my balance. Dante seemed to have seen this coming so he grabs me and helps me to the sink. I splash water on my face and mouth to rinse out the blood.

"I cannot take another second on this thing. Get me off it now!" I order Dante.

He rolls his eyes and kisses me. I frown and shove him back. "If you think that can get my mind off of this, you are definitely in the wrong, Dante. Ugh! I need air!" My eyes are probably glowing red now.

"Fredrick."

"Yes, sire." Fredrick begins to walk towards the back. Dante picks me up and takes me along.

"Don't touch me!"

My surroundings begin to shift and I feel like vomiting again.

"Open it."

I feel a strong gust of wind and when I look up, the back of this thing is open. I can see the sky perfectly.

Dante puts me down. I walk towards the back. The wind engulfs me and I can finally breathe.

"You're lucky it's a cargo plane that I chose."

I smile at him then I look back out. It is beautiful. The sun is setting and the sky is a shade of red.

"Have you calmed down?" Dante asks.

"Yes. I... am sorry about before." I avoid his eyes. I've always hated saying sorry. Whenever I used to say sorry it never went well.

"It's alright."

I look up at him, "next can we use horses?"

"Sure." He smiles. He takes a seat next to me. "You must be hungry." He unbuttons his shirt and takes it off.

I climb on his lap and I position myself. I lick the spot I will bite into. I bite in and moan. Something is different... his blood is sweeter.

I feel his hands on my bottom. Dante always does that. Is it really necessary? He shouldn't have time to do this, he should be in pain since I am biting into his neck.

I stop and I lick the wound to close it so no blood comes out. Then I lick my lips. "Do you enjoy when I feed from you?" I ask.

"It's a pleasant feeling."

"Really... hmm."

"You should drink some more. Once we enter that palace, I don't want my blood to linger in the air."