II¤ He Who is Ruthless

David Gandy plays Dante XD he's just so sexy *drools*

II

"Hello" I simply greet. He smells so good. There is so much hatred and madness in him. He is intriguing. He's also very tall and he has black hair oppose to my blonde hair.

He looks at me with cold eyes. "May I ask you something?" I ask.

"Go ahead." His voice is deep and sends shivers down my spine.

"Where am I?"

"England?"

"England..." I lick my bottom lip then bite it a little. I am still hungry, those humans do not have the blood I want... but I am also unsure what kind of blood I want. "Why is there death in the air?"

He smirks and again it sends shivers down my spine. "It's the age of war."

"What is war?"

"War is a state of armed conflict between different nations."

"Why is there war?"

"As long as there are people who want power there will always be war," he says.

"Are you one of those people?"

"Yes."

"General!-" a man comes running in,-"the troops under Hayne's command were ambushed!"

"Leave them" he orders.

"But sir-"

"Hayne acted without my consent, I will not help a man who is blinded by his own selfish desire." He says ruthlessly.

"Yes sir" the man looks at me.

"You smell nice" I lick my lips and walk to him. I connect our mouths and I bit the inside of his. His blood is good and sweet but bland. It gives off a bad after taste. After killing him he drops and I turn to the man. He is surprisingly not showing fear. I don't even sense fear in him.

"I killed a man because of my own selfish desire, will you still help me by doing something for me?" I ask smirking and licking the blood that escaped from the side of my mouth.

"Depends what it is you want me to do?"

I smirk and lick my lips. His crimson blood is calling out to me. I cannot hold myself back any longer. I jump at him and end up knocking him down. I land on his lap and bite his neck.

I slowly drink and moan at the taste and sensation it gives me. This is the blood I want; the blood of a ruthless and strong human being.

I stop and stand up licking my lips and smirking down at him, "you're blood is delicious." I turn around to leave but he pulls me back.

"Let go of me human!" I try to pull away but he tightens his grip on my wrist.

"You will not leave, no... you will pay for taking my blood."

Pay for taking someone else's blood, me? I take what I want, I do not pay for anything. He pushes me onto something soft and bouncy. I try to get up but he pushes me down by the throat and with his free hand he takes out something. He replaces his hand that's on my neck with a long leather thing.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Your leash and collar" he answers. He rips off my only shirt I had on, which was my favorite. It was long and white perfect for sleep.

"What are you planning on doing?" I ask alarmed.

"You've lived you're life without knowing what sex is? Then you've lived for nothing."

I feel cold slimy fingers enter a place that is meant to be an exit. "Ah" what was that... was that me? "Sto- ah!"

This feeling... pleasure... pain? I can't feel! Why is this happening to me, how? "What..." I look back at him as he flips me to lay on my stomach. He grabs my hips and pulls me to hi- "ah!" I feel his big long member enter me.

This heat... heat, embarrassment, pleasure, and passion... this is... feels like being alive.

Without taking out he brings me up to him and sits me on his lap. "Ah!" He raps the chain that he said was my leash and pulls me close to him. He connected our lips but then sticks his tongue in my mouth. It gives me such a good feeling I return it.

We climax; cum at the same time and he lays me down onto the soft thing. "What is this? It's so soft" I ask admiring how it feels against my stomach and face.

"A bed"

"It's nice."

"How do you feel?"

"Tired and drained" I say.

"Are you hungry?" I look at him and he is smirking. "Come and get it" he cuts his neck a little bit but enough for blood to slither down.

"Are you mad!" I raise my voice at him. Who cuts their own throat? My mouth starts getting dry from the thirst. I climb onto him and I begin to lick where the blood had traveled down to. Slowly I lick upwards to the cut and begin to drink his blood. His blood is so enticing.

He pushes me enough to make me stop feeding. "You will be my pet."

"No" I say straightforwardly.

"Yes, you love my blood don't you? This is the price you pay for my blood and in return you will become my pet and there is no getting out of it."

It is true that I love his blood... "I may become a pet but I will not become yours" I tell him.

"You can lie to yourself all you want but in the end you will still be mine. Your body is already mine."

Did you like? Comment and vote : )

Okay okay so I know this chapter is really similar to 'Deep Bloody Night', a manga that I read a year or two before I posted this. There was an idea, I wrote it down, and published it. This story idea came from the manga as inspiration... I guess. Some say it's a continuation but it really isn't. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. After this chapter everything is completely different. It's a story therefore, it has a plot.