Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I pulled up th Normani's house and hopped out the car basically running to the damn door I was so excited.

"I saw you run" Dinah said once she opened the door.

"What. I couldn't help it im so damn happy. I feel like Demi on Christmas. " I said hugging her.

"You're such a child" Lauren said standing behind Dinah with that sexy ass Jauregui smirk.

"Hell no she to sexy to be a child" Normani said pushing past Dinah and Lauren to kiss my cheek.

"See Mani know whats up" I said grabbing Normani's hand interlocking our fingers.

"Once again the "sexually active" one gets all the love and affection" Dinah says rolling her eyes. I DONT WANNA GIVE YOU THE WRONG IMPRESSION I NEED LOVE AND AFFECTION.

"You just jealous" Normani said sticking her tongue out at Dinah.

"No because I get to sit next to her" Dinah replied with a smirk.

"What the hell how" Lauren yelled.

"Cause I call shot gun" Dinah said flipping up her middle finger walking to the car. Good shit Dinah good shit.

"Ha damn that was smart" I said laughing. Which cause Normani and Lauren to glare at me with their eyes glowing. You see the worst part about dating somebody with supernatural powers is when they get annoyed or mad their eyes glow. Shits scary dawg.

"Lets go" Camila yelled running out the door giving me a koala hug.

"You eat so much but you are as light as a feather" I said lifting Camila over my head one handed with no effort.

"Damn" the girls say in harmony.

*at the pizza place*

"So when do we get the answer to my question" Dinah asked poking my cheek since she was sitting right next to me. The order was Normani, me, and Dinah then in front of us is Camren.

"When I feel like telling you" I whispered into Dinah's ear in a low seductive tone.

"Yep I need a cold shower now" she said plopping her head down on the table.

"Just answer the question babe" Lauren said pouting. Don't give in Y/N man yo ass up and stand yo ground....I cant do it.

"Ugh! Fine but yall have to answer my questions" I nigociated.

"Deal" they all agreed.

"Okay. 10 1/2" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah......im not sure it's gonna fit in any of us" Normani said shaking her head. The other girls just sat there jaws dropped and eyes wide.

"You have a fucking beast in your pants" Camila finally said causing me chuckle.

"Thats just.........wow........I wasnt expecting that" Lauren said still in shock.

"Ugh!! Now I wanna know more" Dinah said frustrated.

"Same" Normani said groaning. Poor things lol im just gonna make a deal with them so they dont die.

We can make bets and the loser sends the winner nudes.

"Hells yeah" they both yelled out loud. The whole reason I aint say it out loud is to keep it lowkey.

"What the hell" Lauren said laughing her ass off. We loud as hel dawg, im glad theres nobody else hear right now.

"I get to ask my questions now" I said to keep Lauren and Camila from questioning us. "Who's a virgin" I asked with a smirk.