Chapter 23

Your POV

"So you telling me that you ain't got my money" I said lighting a blunt and hitting it a few times.

"I'm saying give me a few more days that's all" Venny pleaded. Venny is the guy that's been borrowing money from my club to give to these fuck ass wanna be thugs that sell on my property.

"I'll tell you what. Tell me who these fuck ass nobodies are and maybe just maybe I'll spare your pathetic life" I said taking another hit of the blunt.

"It's Drew and the boys" he said.

"Let me tell you something about us real thugs Venny. When you snitch on yo crew you get a bullet hole or two" I said pulling out my glock shooting him in the chest twice.

"Normani baby go get me Drew and his fuckboys. If they touch you let me know" I said putting the gun on the table.

"You sure yo parents aren't Cookie and Lucius from Empire" Dinah asked making me chuckle.

"Nah but my mama is Beyoncé" I said passing her the blunt.

"How'd you know I wanted to hit it" She said taking a long ass drag.

"You had this look in your eye" I said chuckling.

"Whateva" she said taking another drag and passing it to me.

"So you got a stripper smoking with you, very professional" Drew said walking in followed by his crew and a scared looking Mani.

Baby what's wrong

He called me his person slut and forced himself on me

I suggest you grab Dinah and get out. Shits gone get ugly

"Come on Dinah let's let the boss go to work" Normani said grabbing Dinah's hand dragging her out the door.

"So you come into MY club and disrespect me and my girls then think it's all good. Nah nah this my shit bitch" I said shooting 3/5 of his goons behind him. "Fuck wit it bitch."

"So we spilling blood" Drew said pulling out a knife slicing my bicep.

"That ain't even hurt" I said laughing and taking his knife driving it into his stomach leaning into it to make it go all the way through. "That's for messing with my girl."

"Fucking bitch" He croaked out coughing up blood.

"Night night" I said dropping him on the floor and shooting his other 2 fuck ups.

"Got damn. You ain't even ask no questions" Zendaya said into the ear piece.

"Don't fuck with my money or my family" I said shrugging my shoulders and picking my blunt up off the table walking out.

----------

"So wait you did all that by yourself with just a pistol" Lauren asked wide eyed.

"Yep" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You sure you not related to Cookie" Normani asked.

"I'm not. But my mom is Beyoncé the second badest bitch" I said.

"Who's the first" Ally asked.

"Her" Camila said in a duh tone.

"What that attitude Mila. I might be small but I'm still capable of whooping yo skinny ass" Ally said rolling her eyes.

"Got damn the game changed Ally real quick" I said laughing.

"Ally turned into a boss bitch after she started knowing more about our businesses" Zendaya said laughing.