Chapter 3

*At the mall*

"Babe can we go get ice cream pwease" Camila asked giving me puppy eyes.

"I guess. I mean how can I say no to that cute ass face" I said chuckling. Once I said that baby girl took off running to the food court.

"Whipped" Dinah said kissing my cheek and running to catch up with Mila.

"Truly" I said shrugging my shoulders. I mean at the end of the day im still a boss ass bitch, im famous af, I got 4 fine ass girlfriends, 7 platinum records, 6 grammys, 9 surfboards, and a lot of other shit. I mean Beyoncé is my mom so im obviously the bossest bitch of all time cause she gave birth to all this chocolate goodness. Damn my ego bigger than my daddy's lips.........thats a problem cause he got some big ass lips.

"At least you know you're whipped babe" Lauren said kissing the corner of my mouth. I THOUGHT....I was gonna get a kiss.

"Tease" I say rolling my eyes at her.

"She missed so I'm just gonna do it right" Normani said pecking my lips. I never thought I would say this EVER in my life but Dawwwwwwgggg her lips taste like chicken wings. Best kiss ever like I could kiss her everyday for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.

"OTP" A random ass girl yelled. The fuh. Dawg our fans are so fucking weird but I love them so much.

"One down 3 to go" I said kissing Normani's cheek with a smirk plastered on my sexy ass face.

------------------

"Mila you got ice cream on your lip let me get it for you" I said leaning over the table licking her lips. Did this girl get banana flavored ice cream.....I aint even know that existed.

"Whoa" Camila said blushing hard as hell.

"Aw my baby looks like a tomato" I said sitting back down.

"I want a kiss" Dinah said pouting.

"Ight" I said grabbing her face smashing our lips together earning a moan from the poly princess. Our lips moved in sync for about a minute untik she glided her tongue against my bottom lio begging for entrance. "Nope" I said pulling away smirking at her.

"Tease" Dinah said breathlessly while rolling her eyes.

"You're a kitsune that trains on a daily basis. How in the hell are you trying to catch yo breath right now" I asked chuckling.

"2 fans took a picture of you and Mila when you licked her lips" Dinah said changing the subject.

"The same ones also took a picture of yall little kiss or make out....I dont even know what to call it" Normani said shaking her head.

"Cool so all I gotta do is give my green eyed goddess some kisses before we leave and we can go to my fams house" I said taking out my phone getting onto twitter.

"What chu doin" Camila asked.

"About to tweet something" I said.

@Y/T/N: its lit af. I gotta give my baby @LaurenJauregui some of my amazing kisses before the day is over like I promised her. But the turn up is real with my baby Ren-Ren #5HandY/N #Y/S/N

"Okay check twitter" I said locking my phone and sitting it on the table.

"The nerve" Dinah said groaning.

"What's wrong babe" I asked poking her cheek.

"Why does she get the cute tweet" Dinah asked rolling her eyes.

"I got you baby" I said picking my phone back up.

@Y/T/N: my poly queen is mad cause I tweeted about Ren-Ren. Its okay cause at the end of the day my baby Dj got cake by the pound #booty2fat #cake4days #yallwishyouwereme #bootyallmine #Y/S/N