Chapter 24

"Hey, has anybody seen Snickers" Dre asked walking into the house.

"No I thought she was with you" I said making a confused face.

"We haven't seen her since we got here and that was 2 days ago" he said with wide eyes.

"Ight get your pack and Imma get mine and we gone find our baby" I said running up stairs.

-------

"She seriously might be gone dawg" Sour Patch said with tears in her eyes.

"Aye don't cry bad bitches link up we don't cry" I said rubbing her back.

"Imma cry when my fucking little sister is missing" she said running her fingers through her hair.

"Wait...who hates Snickers more than anything" I said looking at Dre and Sour Patch.

"HAILEE" they both yelled hopping up.

"Let's go now" I yelled at everybody in the house.

"What about the kids" Dinah asked.

"Everybody has to come, we're a family we stick together if we split up its easier for other packs to try and take our place as the strongest" I said.

---------

"Haliee open the fucking door and give me my fucking cousin" I yelled banging on her front door and signaling some of the others to go to the back door.

"I'll take that as a no" Sour Patch said punching the door making it break into a shit load of pieces and walking right into the house.

"Now that's a bad bitch" I heard somebody say behind us making me chuckle.

"Alright Dinah take your group and head up stairs, Mani come with my group, Lauren take your group and head down to the basement, and the rest of y'all know what to do" I said in my alpha voice.

"I fucking love when she takes charge" Normani whispered to the rest of my wives.

"I can hear you" I said shaking my head and running down the hall with my group following close behind.

"Aye boss there's a door here that says Playroom" Jonny my body guard/omega said.

"What the fuck is this Fifty Shades of Gray" I said kicking the door down to find my little cousin in the corner tied to a chair naked with cat ears on and tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh that's fucked up" Brandon my other body guard said.

"Oh hell no" me and Sour Patch yelled storming into the room.

"How to get the others" I told Sour Patch as I untied my poor baby.

"Cover your ears, you know how I get when I'm mad" Sour Patch said looking up and taking a deep breath.

"Ah shit everybody cover your ears like now" I yelled really fast covering my little cousins ears because I can handle it she's still a pup.

"Damn this bitch can blow" Tori said after Sour Patch howled loud as fuck.

"She can sing too" I said chuckling and continuing to untie Snickers.

"Where the fuck is Hailee" she yelled when we freed her arms and she snatched the tape off her mouth.

"Ion know dawg" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Imma fuck that bitch up" she said hopping up and going full wolf.

"Ah hell" I said standing I front of her.

"She's a vampire is she bites you its all over" Sour Patch said holding her sister back making her calm down and change back.

"Let me handle this" I said smirking and rolling up my sleeves.

"Camila locator spell please" I said tossing her one of Hailee's weird things from in the room.

"She's down stairs in the kitchen" Camila said tossing whatever it is on the floor after she completed the spell.

"And now I do this" I said flicking my hand sending a root flying upward carrying a screaming Hailee.

"Hi how are ya" Tori said in a spongebob voice.

"Shut up bitch" Hailee spat.

"Oh no no see that won't do, you must respect the She wolf" Tori said flicking her wrist sending an apple up and catching it in the other hand. She took a bite out of the apple and flicked her wrist again sending a fat ass tree branch through Hailee's left arm.

"Damn" I said chuckling, "You're getting good at this babe."

"I learned from the best" she said winking at me taking another bite out of her Apple.

"So it's my turn and I'm think about using a little wind what y'all think" Dre said cracking his knuckles and creating a tornado around Hailee. He kept it going until her eyes started to shut letting us know she's close to death making him stop. "Oh no you don't get to die just yet" he said chuckling.

"My turn" Sour Patch sang sending a fat ass sound wave towards Hailee making her ears bleed.

"Noiiiiccee" Elizabeth yelled making us all laugh.

"Me next" Snickers yelled.

"You can finish her boo" I said stepping back letting her have more space.

"This should be quick" she said flicking her wrist sending lightning through the roof and straight to Hailee. She flicked her wrist again and a big ass bird came in through the hole and snatched Hailee up flying away.

"Holy shit" Ally yelled.

"There is nothing holy about that shorty" I said chuckling.

"Im sick of yo fucking height jokes you fucking giant" she said punching me in the stomach.

"Abuse" I yelled.

-------

"Get y'all asses up we gotta go" I yelled.

"Are the bags on the car" Lauren asked running down the stairs followed by the other annoying adults and my wives.

"Yes, the bags and kids are in the car we just waiting on y'all" I said walking out the front door.

"LETS GO TO BRAZIL" The girls yelled running to the car.

"Such children" Zendaya mumbled running after them yelling "it's lit" over and over again. She the last one to be calling somebody a child.

----------

"hey meus lindos bebês brasileiros" I yelled out the car window in Portuguese. (Translation: hey my Brazilian babies)

"Is there a language you can't speak" Dinah asked giggling.

"Chinese" I said making everybody burst out laughing and the kids look around confused.

"Your laughing is confusing my rugrats" I said chuckling.

"Mama we go bye bye" Aaliyah asked.

"Yeah baby we go bye bye" I said kissing her all over her face.

"Awww" everybody cooed.

"Watch this" Dinah said chuckling.

"Oh lord" I mumbled thinking it was gonna be something bad.

"Who loves Dinah" she yelled.

"Meeee" all my little rugrats yelled.

"Who loves Dinah" she yelled again.

"MEEE" they yelled again but more aggressive.

"I think they're tired of you" Tj said making us all burst out laughing cause Dinah gave him this bitch face.

---------

So that was a short lil something for y'all right there. There will be a shit load more drama next chapter tho 😈. Don't forget to vote comment and stay strong 💗😘