Chapter 17

"I hope y'all realized that y'all are out numbered" Rose said shaking her head.

"No bitch we aren't actually" Kylie mind linked. After she said that 12 guys came out from hiding.

How am I not surprised. Look it's the tramps with Austin mamanwhore no neck Nela and oh is that 5SOS. Wow I actually liked y'all up until you said that shit about women. But anyway prepare to get that ass whooped.

"You won't do shit" Luke said rolling his eyes.

Watch me you blonde hair lip less faget look like yo lips playing hide and seek.

"Well nice knowing ya bitch" Rose said as I jumped on Luke clawing at his face.

"Gah dayum that shit look painful" Dinah yelled.

"Well he's dead. I call Kendall. Bring that ass here bitch" Normani said changing to her wolf form.

"Get her baby" I said changing back to my human form. Biting and scratching only is no fun so I'm just gonna use my elemental powers.

"Y/N watch out behind you" Troy yelled shooting a arrow made out of his flame behind me.

"What the fuck was thaaaa-haha he shot yo ass" I said laughing and pointing at Starburst. "Bitch look like a crispy piece of bacon. Burnt biscuit ass hoe" I said dying laughing.

"Here let me cool you off" Ally said freezing her.

"Bruh. I was gonna drag her with tree roots" I said pouting. "It's all good I'll drag Kylie instead" I said waving my hand making roots come out the ground wrapping around her legs. "Say hello to my tree root friend" I said flicking my wrist to tell the roots to start moving.

"My sisters low key the evil queen" Zendaya said laughing.

"Nah hoe I'm Dr. Facilier aka The Shadow Man from the princess and the frog" I said laughing.

"Yo he a savage" Rose said.

"Hello we're still here" all the annoying hoes yelled.

"Oh yeah I forgot" I said flicking my wrist blowing them all away. "Oh look now you're gone" I said with an evil smirk.

"Sing the song" Zendaya yelled.

"Ugh! Do I have to" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes. You have to" Normani mind linked changing back to her human form.

"Fine. But Mani has to do the shadow part" I negotiated. Making everybody nod in agreement.

Y/N:
Don't you disrespect me little man!
Don't you derogate or deride!
You're in my world now
Not your world
And I got friends on the other side!

Normani:
He's got friends on the other side...

Y/N:
That's an echo, gentlemen. Just a little something we have here in Louisiana, a little parlor trick. Don't worry...

Sit down at my table
Put your minds at ease
If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please
I can read your future
I can change it 'round some, too
I'll look deep into your heart and soul
(you do have a soul, don't you, Lawrence?)
Make your wildest dreams come true!

I got voodoo
I got hoodoo
I got things I ain't even tried!
And I got friends on the other side.

Normani:
He's got friends on the other side!

Y/N:
The cards, the cards, the cards will tell
The past, the present, and the future as well!
The cards, the cards, just take three
Take a little trip into your future with me!