Chapter 10

*6 months later*

"Babe you're 19 years old make your own damn sandwich" Normani yelled flicking me in the forehead.

"But you're 20 so in this case I'm the baby" I said pouting like a 5 year old.

"Tj and Sasha are 6 and they make their own sandwiches even when we tell them we got it" Camila sais standing next to Normani.

"That's cause being with y'all for 11 months made them stubborn" I argued.

"Excuse me" Dinah yelled.

"Did I stutter" I yelled back.

"Mhm. Punishment" is all Lauren said walking away with the other 3 following close behind.

"Well you're fucked b" Elizabeth said patting my back and walking away. such a good friend smh.

"Don't expect to get any tonight" Dinah yelled from our room.

"Yikes" I heard Elizabeth yell from the kitchen.

"Y/N. little sis. Love of my life" Zendaya yelled running into the house.

"What" I asked rolling my eyes. I'm in a pissy mood today and I don't even know why. Its probably because I'm hella nervous about the proposal tonight.

"I need your help Tori's mad at me and that is not okay" she yelled in distress.

"Welp. All 4 of my girls are mad so we need to fix both of our problems before tonight especially mine" I said grabbing my car keys.

"Where the hell do you think you're going" Lauren says grabbing my arm.

"To do something" I said trying to walk away.

"No. We argue for the first time and you wanna leave what the fuck Y/N" she says annoyed.

"Look Lauren I love the 4 of you with all my heart and you all know it. I'm not leaving you I'm going to fix some things and figure out what the fuck my problem is so I don't make the same mistake over again and our relationship turns to shit" I said pecking her lips and walking out the door.

"Wait for me nigga, damn" Zendaya yelled running to catch up with me.

---------------

*at the mall*

"Okay so I already have the engagement rings now I just need apology gifts" I said walking into Macy's.

"How about this? Dinah would love it she said she's always wanted to wear one while she hangs with Mila" Zendaya said holding up a shirt that says "I'm with stupid!"

"Okay. I think Lauren would love this beanie" I said holding up a black beanie that says "my main" cause it seems like something Ren would like.

"She would cause she's always saying that she's your main out of the 4 of them" Daya said chuckling.

"Camila would love these socks" I said showing Zendaya a pack of food socks.

"Truly. So what about Mani" she said raising her eyebrow.

"This" I said smirking as I held up a short black dress that would hug every curve on Normani's perfect body.

"Damn" Zendaya yelled, "shawty gone look bomb as hell."

"Truly. Now let's pay for this and go cause I got 6 more stops to make" I said dragging my sister to the counter.

--------------

*after all the shopping*

"I can't believe you spent $54,687 that's enough to buy a fucking house Y/N. I don't even have money like that to be spending and I'm famous as fuck" Zendaya yelled as we walked into the venue. The girls are performing tonight and I swore I'd be here. But what they don't know is I'm going to purpose.