Chapter 11

Normani's POV

"Camila, Dinah, and Lauren come here please this is so damn important" I yell out the bathroom door.

"What's so important that I'm not included" Y/N yells from our room. If only you knew.

"You'll find out soon. Hopefully you'll be happy" I say mumbling that last part.

"What's good Manibear" Dinah says walking into the bathroom followed by Mila and Lauren.

"Close the door" I say flopping down on the floor.

"The fuck you just gone throw yo self on the floor like that shit down hurt. Shiii I'd be scared my ass would deflate" Dinah says making us chuckle.

"So what's so important that we can't tell our fiancée" Camila says as Lauren closes the door.

"My period is 2 months late" I say.

"Fucking same" they all yell.

"Wait. What. No. We all can't be. At the same time.....that's gonna be 8 kids if we really are" I say standing up hella fast getting dizzy.

"Calm yo ass down before you faint" Dinah says making me lean on her for support.

"Okay so I bought tests the other day I just never had time to take them" Lauren says pulling 2 pregnancy tests from the cabinet.

"Same" Dinah says getting hers from behind the toilet.

"Me too" Camila says going to the closet pulling out her tests.

"Y'all bitches good at hiding shit" I said chuckling and getting my pregnancy tests from the medicine cabinet. I know Y/N would never take her ass in there she hates medicine.

"Okay let's take them and meet back up in the music room after" Dinah says.

"Sounds like a plan" I agree.

"Lets do it" Camren says.

---------

Your POV

"Why do the girls seem like they're hiding something" I ask the squad. We're back in L.A and we all decided to just move into my big ass mansion since this place is more than big enough for all of us. Right now me, Zendaya, Bianca, Troy, Zayn, and Connor are chilling in the game room.

"I don't know to be honest with you bro. Ally hasn't told me anything so I assume she doesn't know shit" Troy says not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Yeah and Tori hasn't told me shit" Zendaya says.

"Nobody ever tell my ass shit" Bianca says making us all chuckle.

"Eduardo seems a little weird like he's hiding something. I don't know if it has anything to do with your girls tho" Zayn says playing on his phone.

"Rose hasn't said shit so I doubt she knows anything" Connor said shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. You hitting that" I said looking at Connor smirking.

"Nah. We just talking....for now" he said chuckling.

"My nigga" I said doing our hand shake.

"Baby! Can we talk to you for a second!" Camila yells.

"Welp. I'll talk to y'all in a little bit. I'll let y'all know what's good if they tell me" I said getting up and walking into the music room. " I was summoned" I said bowing.

"Sit down dork" Lauren said giggling. Her giggle is so fucking cute like I think cupid shot me in the ass for the 50th time since I met them.

"Okay. So why'd y'all call me" I said laying across their laps since they're all sitting on the same couch.