Chapter 12

Your POV

"Bruh fight me" I yelled throwing the game controller.

"Run up then" Rose yelled tossing the controller on the couch.

"Bruh hit me I dare you" I said getting in her face.

"Bitch *clap* what's *clap* good" she said clapping in my face.

"Bitch stop clapping this ain't drum line the fuck you stepping for. You bout to do a damn step routine in this bitch" I said laughing.

"She tried you" Dinah said laughing.

"Whateva hoe" Rosae said sitting down.

"Damn she said let me be Y/N's bitch and sit down" Bianca said laughing.

"She know I'll give her the business. She don't want these hands like Bruce Lee or these feet like Jackie Chan" I said back down on the couch.

"This girl said these hands like Bruce Lee gah dayum she was really bout to give yo ass the business" Dinah said laughing.

"Shut the hell up yo" Rose said rolling her eyes.

"Don't get mad at me cause my girl can kick yo ass that's yo fault for being sorrryyyy cause ass ain't got that boddyyy oh oh oh" Dinah said singing in the end.

"Bruh Eli let's jump this bitch" Rose yelled.

"Fuck that hell nah. Yo ass trying to get me killed the fuck. She got dirt on my ass I don't need this hoe to be splash in my tea all over the place" Elizabeth said shaking her head hells fast.

"Bruh what is her ass gone do" Rose yelled.

"Bitch please. Let a nigga try me try I'll tell her crush all about the famly and I ain't playing with nobody fuck around and imma hit a Mani" I sang smirking.

"Zayummmmm" Zayn yelled.

"What the actual fuck is a Mani" Rose said laughing.

"Fuck with a nigga and find out hoe" I said smiling evilly.

"Damn this bitch cray" Bianca said laughing her ass off.

"Hell yeah but its sexy so I don't give a fuck" Normani said high fiving Dinah.

----------------

*at the park*

"Y/N baby talk to Zendaya y'all are sisters you can't stay mad at each other" Ally said pushing to Zendaya.

"Fine just for you midget" I said walking over to my sister.

"What do yo ass want" Zendaya said rolling her eyes. Remember Y/N do it for Ally...do it for Ally.

"Look I'm sorry ight even tho yo ass needed to get beat I'm sorry you're my sister and I know there's something yo ass ain't telling me" I said sighing.

"You shouldn't apologize I honestly needed that shit. I've been a total bitch and I'm sorry for all the shit I put Tori through" she said sighing.

"Don't apologize to me. Tell her that shit I love my girl to death I'd go through hell and back for her shit I beat yo ass over again just thinking about the times you've made her cry" I said shaking my head.

"I'm glad Tori turned out to be one of your mates and not mine cause I would have been the worst wife of all time. You treat her with so much love and respect and I thank you for being the girlfriend I couldn't be" she says smiling. Thank the lord she gets me cause I thought I was gone have to put the paws on her .