Chapter 5

"I didn't leave Harry he cheated on me with Niall and broke my heart. Eduardo picked up the pieces" Zayn said smiling at Eduardo.

"aw.......wait you and Harry broke up like 5 months ago" I said.

"you both have some explaining to do when Y/N is done with Ariana" Lauren said.

"now back to this bitch who said she want me back. Ariana whats good" I yelled grabbing Ariana by the hair dragging her from the kitchen to the front door.

"damn babe" Normani yelled.

"take yo ass out this fucking door and don't come back or I WILL take care of you" I growled opening the door tossing her out and slamming it shut.

"damn you tossed that bitch like a damn rag doll" Starburst yelled.

"you yeeted her out the door" Tj yelled laughing.

"world star" Jacob yelled walking to me smiling.

"mhm. Get the fuck out" I said opening the door pushing him out and slamming it shut once again.

"Ariana makes a good ass mop. The floor look like yo shinny ass forehead" My mom said laughing. oooh shots fired. That's just wrong I mean I know my shit shinny but damn.

"that's that KC Undercover shit" Zendaya said walking up behind me scaring the hell out of me.

"you cant be doing that shit dawg. Remember what happened last time" I said hugging my sister.

"how can I forget I got a mark right on my ass from when you burned me with the damn curling iron" she said grabbing my ass.

"property of Dinah-Jane" Dinah yelled pushing Z's hand off putting her hand on my ass.

"you right" Zendaya said grabbing my boob. Is this hoe really trying to find something to claim cause she know none of these girls gone let that happen.

"mine" Camila yelled pushing Z's hand away replacing it with her own. She reminds me of the birds from Nemo.

"fine" Zendaya said poking my lips. I bet Lauren's next.

"property of Lauren Michelle Jauregui-Carter" Lauren said pecking my lips. We married??? Wtf since when.....did I miss my own damn wedding??

"ugh....sorry sis but it's all that's left and im claiming something before the day is done" Zendaya said grabbing my dick.........whhhhooooooooooooaaaaaa......this is harassment.

"back up Z that's mine" Normani yelled slapping Zendaya's hand hella hard and replacing it with her own.

"this is sexual harassment" I yelled laughing.

"be happy 4 of the finest girls are all up on you" Tj said smirking.

"true. I got fine ass singers. What you got Z" I said pretending like I was playing cards.

"yo ex" Zendaya said smirking.

"dammmnnnn she got you" Starburst yelled.

"which one" I asked curious.

"guess" Zendaya said smiling. I hate playing the guessing game I got to many ex's.

"Paula"

"ewww....hell nah"

"Kendall"

"nah"

"Kylie"

"nope she look like a fish now I liked her when we were younger though"

"you right. Jasmine"

"which one"

"Sanchez"

"nah"