Chapter 7

"So whoreriana. Wanna explain why you kept Sasha and treating her like shit" Zendaya said.

"I shouldn't have to explain myself" Ariana said rolling her eyes.

Well its explain yourself or I take your ass to court and you go to jail and you WILL be somebody's bitch" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Damn babe. Don't send her to jail you know you're gonna regret it in the end because you'll feel like you ruined her life" Dinah said rubbing my back.

"Yah and imma fuck her up if you feeling guilty ruins our family" Normani said.

"Okay fine so you have no choice but to explain yourself or imma just let loose and beat the dog shit out yo bitch ass" I said shrugging my shoulders. I love how I have that I don't give a fuck mentality that shit never gets old.

"Damn" Zendaya mumbled chuckling.

"Whatever. I did it because I felt like it okay the end. Can I have my kids" Ariana said rolling her eyes.

"Your kids" Dinah yelled laughing.

" perra que divertido como el infierno. Sus hijos, ja broma del día. Maybe that's why I fell in love with you cause you're funny cause it wasn't your personality and it damn sure wasn't the sex" I said fake laughing. (Translation: bitch you funny as hell. Your kids ha joke of the day)

(A/N: I haven't used my Spanish in 3 years so don't judge if its shit)

"Stop lying you know you love me and yes my kids I did give birth to them" Ariana said.

"Babe you are hella sexy when you speak Spanish" Normani yelled.

"Truly" Dinah agreed.

"Right let's go this bitch already think she important we don't wanna make her feel loved by standing here acting like she doesn't exist" I said grabbing Normani and Dinah's hands walking away with Z following behind us.

-------------------

*the next day*

"We bout to fuck this shit up" I yelled walking into the venue.

"Hell to the yeah" Natalie yelled.

"Shits gone get real" Demi yelled trying to sound thug but hella failing.

"Demi stop you're white" Mani said shutting her down.

"Daddy Mani's being mean" Demi wined.

"I suggest you stop calling me daddy before Mani beat that ass" I said laughing. Mani over there glaring at Demi like she ate her last chicken wing.

"Sorry I forgot" Demi yelled.

"Mum. Sure" Normani said rolling her eyes.

"Y'all need Jesus" Ally said pretending to throw holy water on us.

"Mhm. So do you. I heard you and Troy last week. I bet the neighbors know his name cause yo ass was singing like Mariah" I said winking at Ally.

"Damn Trey Songz and 5H good shit Y/N" Selena said laughing.

"Why you always gotta bring Troy into it" Ally said annoyed.

"Hey. Ain't nothing wrong with getting yo back cracked. It makes you less cranky. Ain't that right babe" I said winking at Lauren.

"That's what y'all were doing last night" Normani yelled.

"Netflix my ass" Dinah yelled.

"N-A-S-T-Y. Nasty" Camila yelled.