chapter 4

Picture of Tj.

Y/N POV

"Why exactly am I checking my phone" I asked confused but curious at the same time. AT THE SAME DAMN TIME.

"Just do it" Dinah said smirking. JUST DO IT!!!!!

I unlock my phone to see 2 picture messages one from Dinah and one from Mani.

"Okay they're picture messages" I say confused. I'm a little slow bare with me people.

"Open the damn messages" Normani said starting to get annoyed.

"Okay damn chill" I said opening Dinah's message first. HOLY SHIT!! SHE LITERALLY HAS A GOLDEN PUSSY....IT'S LIKE....I CANT SOMEBODY PRAY FOR ME. DAWG I'M GOING TO HAVE MY FACE IN THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. A GOLDEN VAGINA.........THATS FUCKING AMAZING!!!

"You good dawg. You drooling a little" Starburst says laughing.

"It's fucking golden" I yell not looking away from this amazing ass picture.

"What are you talking about" Lauren asks.

"Nothing babe don't worry about it" I said changing the picture to a picture of my moms trophy case.

"Let me see" Camila yelled running over and snatching my phone causing Dinah's eyes to widen.

"Give it back" I whine.

"That's a lot of Grammy's" Camila says with hella wide eyes.

"Well my mom is Beyoncé so I mean what do you expect. You should see my trophy case, it's hella golden" I said winking at Dinah taking my phone back from Mila.

"Sit yo ass down cause you know damn well I got more Grammy's than yo ass" My mom said pointing the knife she was cutting the chicken with at me.

"Damn she gone cut yo dick off" Starburst said laughing. Bitch that shit ain't funny dawg.

"Oh please don't I plan on having kids with her" Normani said not even glancing up from her phone.

"Same" the other 3 agreed.

"Get ready for 200 little Y/N's running around" my mom said smirking.

"Enjoy yo 4 sets of twins" Starburst says chucking.

"Shut yo big mouth ass up. She not having twins" My mom says glaring at Starburst.

"How you know that I'm gone have 4 sets of twins" I asked tiling my head to the side.

"Cause on yo daddy side of the family every girl you get pregnant they have twins unless its yo second time getting her pregnant" My mom explained.

"So.....I'm yo first. Where the fuck my twin at" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You don't have one" she said straight face lying. Damn I get my good ass acting skills from her I deserve all them damn Grammy's I get.

"Yo lying ass. Ma I know Zendaya my sister" I said shaking my head.

"How?? When did you find out" she asked/yelled.

"I mean we are identical so it's pretty damn obvious and we found out when we were 6" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I did it to protect her. I sent her to a new family to protect her from Matt" she confessed.

"Matt as in wolf hunter Matt. Daddy's ex best friends Matt" I yelled.

"Yeah"

"What did he do to you ma I swear on my future children I will burn his damn grave DOWN" I said my voice dropping like 40 octaves when I said down. My eyes went from their original yellow to a dark red cause my inner wolf was starting to show.