Chapter 8

Your POV

@Y/T/N: so y'all know I had to die my hair again lol I gotta be cute af 24/7 antyways the show starts in 2 minutes be ready L.A. *pic* #yasss #fuckitup

-----------
*2 minutes later*

The beat to partition plays as I strut on stage "L.A how y'all feeling tonight" I say in a low husky voice. Dinah and Mani call it the Beyoncé voice cause I apparently turn into my mom when I'm on stage. *cough* bullshit *cough*. "I said L.A how y'all feeling tonight" I repeated causing the fans to get louder causing flames to shoot out the corners of the stage.

"I guess y'all feeling good" I said chuckling.

"Kiss me I'm legal" a girl yelled I'm assuming its her birthday since she hit a Camila.

"Aw happy birthday baby" I said blowing her a kiss and winking at her.

"Oh my gosh" she yelled. Yep its definitely her birthday.

"Aw you're so cute what's your name" I asked sitting on the end of the stage so I was right in front of her.

"Ciara" she said smiling brightly.

"Well happy birthday beautiful" I said leaning over kissing her cheek and standing back up.

"I think she fainted" another girl yelled making me laugh.

"Hehe hell. Y/N don't get a poly beat down cause yo ass is asking for it right now" Dinah said walking on stage followed by a pissed off Camila, Lauren, and Normani.

"Ah shit" I yell hopping off the stage into the crowd of fans.

"Bring your ass back up here or you know what will happen" Normani said smirking.

"Mhm. And you know there's gonna be hell to pay Y/N" Lauren said smiling evilly.

"Awwwww shiiit" I said doing a front flip to get back onto the stage.

"Babe you're insane. What if you fell" Camila yelled.

"Chill baby girl I got this" I said brushing my shoulders off and fixing my varsity jacket.

"Oh my lord. You're so fine" a fan yelled.

"I know right" I said flipping my hair causing the fans to go wild.

"Yo ass is toooooo damn much" Normani said shaking her head.

"I love you too" I said chuckling.

"Mhm" she said rolling her eyes playfully. I hate when they mhm me like what the fuck don't mhm me I can do that but you cant.

"Truly I do but y'all gotta get off the stage so we can finish this concert" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Love you" Camila said pecking my lips.

"Love you too baby girl" I said as she walked away.

"Love you babe" Lauren said pulling me into a passionate lustful kiss....well shit.

"Damn. Love you too sexy green eyes" I said winking at her making her roll her eyes playfully and walk away.

"Love you bae" Dinah said pecking my lips. That's really unusual considering the fact that Dinah is normally ready to pin my ass against a wall and have her way with me.

"Love you too beautiful" I said watching her walk away. Dammmnnn. I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave.

"Can I stay please" Normani said pulling out my trance.