Chapter 29

*2 weeks later*

"Let's just go home get the kids and keep searching, i miss my babies" Dinah wined.

"Alright, Camila teleport" I said.

------

"Mommy" the kids yelled attacking us.

"Babies" we yelled.

"Go get your bags, we're going bye bye" I said making them all take off up stairs except my oldest 2.

"Mom what's going on" Sasha asked.

"Yeah Ma I know that face" Tj said.

"We are trying to find Andrew and we need all of you to come along so we know you're safe" I said truthfully.

"Alright Ma" Tj said kissing my cheek.

"We got you" Sasha said hugging me and running upstairs with her brother.

"They're only 6, they act so old" Z said sighing.

"I know, they grow up so fast" I said sighing.

-------

"Yo we teleported to another part of L.A, Camila what are you doing" I said laughing.

"I'm tired I think it's some type of fucking defect cause this never happens" Camila said.

"Oh shit my bad yo" I said bumping into somebody.

"It's all good dawg" they said. Right when I went to help them up they looked at Dinah and freaked.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"No, she looks exactly like my girlfriend Dinah" she said pointing at Dinah.

"Well that's not possible cause she's my wife, Dinah" I said laughing.

"What's your name" she asked me.

"Y/n Alexandria Aaliyah Sasha Knowles-Carter" I answered.

"What the fuck I'm Y/n Knowles-Minaj" the girl said making me look at her with wide eyes.

"Camila you sent us to a parallel universe" Normani yelled growling and her eyes changing color.

"Stop calm down, they probably don't know about people like us here so you can't lash out like that" I said glaring at my wife.

"Sorry" she whimpered.

"It's okay just don't do it again babe" I said.

"Wait you said you were from a parallel universe" Y/n asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Okay wait lets go to my place and figure this crazy shit out, I'll call my moms and my cousin Zendaya since you have one with you" she said chuckling.

"Sounds good to me, me" I said laughing.

------

"Okay wait, y'all are some type of supernatural beings" Lauren 2 yelled.

"Yep, my Lauren is a vampire queen, my Dinah is 1/3 of the last Kitsunes, my Normani is a hybrid queen, my Camila is a witch queen aka the most powerful witch, and me, Tori, and my twin sister Zendaya are wolves. I'm the true alpha aka the ruler of all wolves and my sister is the second in command" I said.

"Welp, this is some freaky shit" Ally 2 said.

"Yo you got a Allysin too" I asked.

"She just changed out of nowhere" Y/n 2 said.

"Fucking same" I yelled.

"Okay wait but who are the kids" Bey asked.

"Well they're mine" I said laughing.

"All 12" they all yelled.

"Yep that's Aaliyah, Trey, Mariah Jane or MJ, Brandon, Kalob, Brittany, Krystal, Angel, Jason, Jessica, Sasha, and Tj" I said pointing at each of my rug rats as I said their name.

"Damn that's too much to remember" pregnant Normani said.

"You get use to it" I said chuckling.

---------

"How the hell do we get home" Dinah yelled.

"I don't fucking know Mila need rest" I said laughing.

"It's been 2 days" Normani groaned.

"You right, babe when can we leave" I asked Mila.

"When y'all are ready" she said eating a banana with herself.

"This is so weird" both Zendayas said at the same time, "why do we keep doing that."

"Y'all scare me" I said along with the other me.

"Nope I'm out" Dinah said going to the kitchen.

"This shits fucking scary my dude" I yelled.

"Truly, Camila hurry up so we can go" Normani said.

"I didn't get to go shopping with myself" pregnant Normani wined.

"Well babe that wouldn't happen because of all the paparazzi" Y/n said.

"Exactly" I said laughing.

"Well I'm ready guys" Camila yelled making Dinah run down stairs and gather the kids together.

"Well me, it was nice of you to let us stay here for a few days." I said hugging myself...sounds so fucking weird.

"No problem dawg, anything for myself" she said laughing.

"I'll see you whenever" I said as Camila did the spell.

----------

"That was some freaky shit" Zendaya yelled when we got back to the house.

"Yep and we still ain't find Andrew" I yelled flopping down on the couch.

"That's because I fucked up your spell" Starburst said from in the kitchen.

"Why the fuck" I yelled.

"Cause I thought y'all we going to help him when you found out what he was planning" she said.

"What is he planning" I asked.

"He wants to combine all the supernatural kingdoms together, then he wants them to take over the rest of the Earth" she explained.

"Oh hell nah, fuck that" I said making her chuckle.

"Okay well then I guess you not bout it" Starburst said.

"Hell nah I'm not" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ight then I won't do it no more" she said hugging me.

"Fucking asshole" I said laughing at my cousin.

"Aye you gotta do what you gotta do" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Word" I said laughing.

Now we really gone find this fucker.

------

Damn next chapter is the last chapter dawg. How y'all feel? Im kind of sad to be honest cause like y'all comments on this shit gives me life and death at he same time. After the next chapter it's the epilogue and that shit gone be hella fucking funny cause y'all know how I do. I fucks wit all of y'all and do be afraid to hit me up at any point in time if y'all need somebody to talk to. I love y'all hoes, stay strong. 💋💋