Chapter 20

Your pov

"I just fucked yo bitch my muthafuckin socks" I yelled walking out my room on the tour bus.

"I don't have a bitch" my mom yelled.

"Cause you are one" Zendaya yelled.

"Shots fired" I yelled.

"What is up with this family and yelling" Sasha said throwing herself on the couch.

"Rough night" Tj asked.

"You have no idea. Me and auntie ZZ stayed up eating a tone of candy" she groaned.

"Ah...that my dear is what we call candy waisted and what was to ass doing eating candy at that time" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Gotta go bye" she said running into the back.

"Smart" Tj said laughing.

"Mhm. I know you stayed up playing video games" Lauren said giving him the look.

"Oh shit" I said laughing cause Lauren came out of nowhere.

"Save me" Tj yelled running away.

"Only Jesus can save you from that" Ally yelled making me die out laughing.

"Camila we're going out tonight after the concert be ready" I yelled.

"Yes papi" Camila yelled back.

"Well okay" my mom said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know" I said raising my hands and shrugging my shoulders.

"She need Jesus" Ally yelled.

"And you need dick but you don't hear me discussing it" Camila yelled.

"Well damn" me and my mom said laughing hella hard.

"Camila woke up and Y/N wasn't there" Dinah explained.

"Oh okay I got this" I said running back into our room.

"Milaaa" I sang.

"Sí papi" she said turning to me.

"Tienes que ser amable con todos bebé está bien." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. (Translation: You need to be nice to everyone okay baby.)

"Pero cuando me desperté no estabas allí, así que no estoy feliz." She explained pouting. (Translation: But when I woke up you weren't there so I'm not happy.)

"I'm sorry princess" I said kissing her cheek.

"Sorry won't fix it papi" she said pushing me off her walking over to the closet.

"If you don't stop calling me that you'll regret it" I said slapping her ass making her jump.

"I doubt that.....papi" she said smirking. This girl.

"Oh really" I said pushing her back into the closet door.

"Nop-" before she could finish I smashed my lips onto her hers making her let out a small moan. This girl thinks I'm actually gonna let her get away with this. Shawty in the alpha you hella funny if you think imma let this fly. "Pero papi we don't have time" she said grinding on my leg.

"Who said we needed a lot of time" I said putting my hand in her pants making her gasp. I know my hands are cold too #SorryNotSorry.

"Hurry up the doors unlocked" she said biting her lip.

"Don't rush me" I said inserting a finger inside her and rubbing her clit with my thumb to speed this whole thing up before somebody walks in.

"Ah fuck" she yelled.