Chapter 18

"You did not just call me a bitch ass nigga" I said fake gasping at my aunt.

"Nicki you wrong for that" My mom said laughing.

"Truly" my step sister NaNa said she's Nelly's daughter we call her NaNa but her name Chanel.

"Shut up Chanel" aunt Nicki yelled.

"Aye I was stating facts you ain't gotta get formal on a nigga" Nana said raising her hands in defense.

"Let's just go so we can see this damn girl. You own the rehab center right Y/N" aunt Nicki said.

"Nah but I own the people" I said smirking and hopping in my all black Mercedes with blood red rims.

"Yo ass is like a fucking ghetto ratchet Cookie Lyon" My mom said laughing.

"Nah she more like a ratchet Tianna" NaNa said.

"Either way it go I'm still a bad bitch" I said putting on my black Ray-Bans and peeling out the drive way.

"Savage" aunt Nicki mumbled in the passenger seat making me chuckle.

-----------

"Before we go inside you know I need my 2 partners in crime so wait they should pull up in 2.5 seconds knowing how Z drive" I said tapping my foot. And just like that my crazy ass sister pulls up.

"Alright baby it's show time" Dinah said hoping out Z's car with Mani right behind.

"Yo partners in crime are your fiancées" Aunt Nicki asked.

"No Mani is my partner in crime along wit Z. Dinah is my other half " I said smiling.

"Whipped" NaNa mumbled.

"I might be whipped but I can still cut yo bitch" I said smiling innocently.

"Well shit. Let's get in here before my child kill somebody" My mom said making us laugh.

------------

"All I'm saying is Y/N give me that broom over there" Aunt Nicki said. Oh shit I'm having flash backs. She use to tell me that when she was bout to beat Starburst and Dre.

"Okay auntie" I said getting up grabbing the broom and passing it to her.

"Thank you baby" she said taking the broom standing up and pulling Starburst up with her.

"Oh shit" Dinah mumbled.

"Truly. I use to hate this shit. One time her and my mama passed me around cause I stayed out after the street lights came on. I was 7 and they had left my ass outside" I said shaking my head.

"This is what yo bitch ass get for acting like I ain't raise you right. Wanna act like a grown ass nigga imma beat you like one" Aunt Nicki said tossing Starburst over the table smacking her ass with the broom. Shit she got a baseball swing.

"Did she ever play baseball" Normani asked not taking her eyes off this crazy ass whooping.

"Nope. She just that damn qualified to whoop ass" I said cringing when the broom broke so she switched to her shoe.

"Bruh she using her fucking wedge" Dinah said wide eyed.

"Yep we call this the bionic ass whooping right Z" I said leaning over to look at my sister.