Chapter 14

Lauren's POV

Y/N and Zendaya aren't back yet and I'm honestly really worried. They went to go handle some "business" 2 weeks ago and I'm losing my mind and so are the rest of the girls. Ashley has been crying for about 4 days now thinking the love of her life will never come back but Tori, Dinah, Normani, Camila, and I have faith that our baby will come back to us and help raise her children.

"Laur what if my sister never come back" Jasmine said sniffling. Jacob, Jasmine, Tj, and Sasha have been in our room crying for about 3 hours now and I honestly don't know how get them to calm down.

"Don't talk like that Jas your sister is strong, kind hearted, independent, and she kicks ass like there's no tomorrow. She'll come back to us before the girls and I reach 9 months in our pregnancy" I said stroking Jasmines hair.

"Isn't that in 3 days" Jacob asks.

"Yeah so your sister better hurry up or she'll miss out on a lot" I say trying to hold back my tears.

Y/N baby please come home soon we need you.

-------------

Your POV

"See if yo bitch ass wouldn't have fucked up I'd be at home with my pregnant fiancées preparing for the birth of my children. But noooo you just had to have another foggy night. I'm over your childish bullshit Starburst and we all know how done Shay is. She's your fucking wife the mother of your demon ass kids and yet you still go out and fuck other bitches. You're worse than Zendaya at least she Tori wasn't pregnant at least Tori wasn't her wife at least she had a fucking reason for doing what she did. What's your reason? Wait no let me guess cause you felt like it? No. No. Cause you were drunk? Man you know what fuck you and your excuses" I yelled not breaking eye contact with my sorry ass excuse for a cousin.

"Look you don't know shit so step yo ass back" Starburst said getting in my face.

"Oh really. Well you see I know enough to be holding the divorce papers Shay told me to have you sign" I said smirking evilly.

"Damn. The bomb has been dropped. Sign the damn papers so I can give you this ass whoopin and go home to my family" Zendaya said making me nod my head in agreement.

"Ugh. Fuck y'all I hate all y'all bitches" starburst said rolling her eyes snatching the papers and signing them.

"Thank you" Z said snatching the papers.

"Oh and you can't see Jamal and Hakeem until you get yo shit straight" I said taking the papers from Zendaya and stepping back cause I know she bout to throw some hands.

"What the fuck I can't see my own kids" Starburst yelled.

"Nah but you can see these hands" Zendaya said punching Starburst in the jaw.

"Fucking bitch" Starburst yelled going into her wolf form. Yo dumb ass bitch Zendaya is the youngest True Alpha I may be stronger but she's the second best in the pack.

"Idiot" Zendaya said going into her wolf form howling.

"Z don't kill her" I said laughing.

No promises. Go home to your family and tell Ashley I'm fine and I'll be there soon.