Chapter 22

Your POV

"So the little thot came back. You must really want your ass whooped dawg" Dinah said cracking her knuckles.

"Imma make sure she can never walk again" Normani said taking off her heels and earrings handing them to Zendaya.

"oh shit. You married younger versions of me and Nicki" My mom said holding Aaliyah in her arms.

"My babies are savages. Fuck that bitch up" I yelled.

"After I send these bitches to sleep how about we go on a date" Paula said smirking.

"Ew" I said making a disgusted face.

"Bitch you look like a troll" Sasha said rolling her eyes.

"She look like RuPaul" Tj said laughing.

"Aye! Stop insulting my dawg" I yelled.

"Thanks babe" Paula said smiling at me.

"I was talking about RuPaul" I said making a bitch you thought face.

"Damn" Zendaya said laughing.

"So wanna tell me why yo ass keep coming back" Normani asked Paula as she put her hair up.

"To get my baby" Paula answered.

"Wrong answer" Dinah yelled after making a loud buzzer noise.

"Imma give you one more chance to answer my question correctly before I rock yo bitch ass" Normani said putting up her set. Gah dayum my baby ready to beat this hoe.

"For Y/n" Paula answered.

"You one stupid as bitch. I would have been like to borrow some sugar" My mom said making me and Z laugh.

"Well nice knowing you" I said and once I said that Normani tackled her ass like a linebacker.

"Gah dayummmm that's a 10/10" My mom yelled making me chuckle.

"Just wait till Dinah get her turn" I said smirking. My babies some boss bitches.

"Mani tag me in you got her bleeding already. By the time yo ass done ain't gone be nothing left for me" Dinah yelled groaning.

"Tag bitch" Normani said getting off of Paula slapping Dinah's hand.

"My turrnnnn" Dinah sang grabbing Paula by her hair smacking her face into the grass repeatedly.

"Shit I'm glad we moved over here cause Dinah would have broken her damn skull on the concrete" I said making a face.

"Stupid bitch. Trying to go for my fucking wife. Got me fucked up." Dinah said wrapping Paula's hair around her hand and punching her dead in her face repeatedly.

"Dinah know she got 5 pounds of make up on her hands right now" Zendaya said making me snort.

"Y'all see all that foundation. Shit look like a fat ass cloud of smoke every time Dinah hit that hoe" I said laughing clapping Z up.

"I think she's dead" Sasha said chuckling. Evil ass little girl.

"Alright babe get off" I said grabbing Dinah by her waist pulling her off of whatever that thing is.

"Whyyyyy" Dinah wined.

"Cause y'all knocked the hoe out" I said chuckling.

"Whateva I'm going to wash all this make up off my hands so I can play with my little munchkins" she said walking back to the bus.

"You got yo self a handful" My mom said patting me back while laughing.

"You have nooooo idea" I said shaking my head.