Chapter 9

Your POV

*1 month later*

"Tori, Zendaya, Sasha, Tj, and Dinah. I need y'all to help me prank Bianca, Normani, and Lauren. They went out so we should have time to set everything up" I said smirking.

"This is so gonna be a good ass prank" Dinah said rubbing her hands together. This is why Dinah is my favorite we prank together, laugh together, sleep together, eat together, breath together, we just do everything together.

"Truly. Tj I need you to work yo camera magic and film it all. Tori and Sasha y'all are the cute, sweet, innocent ones so y'all will get them to follow you into the trap because they won't be expecting it. Zendaya and Dinah y'all are gonna fill these water balloons with the nasty random shit I put in the fat ass jug I used for the football team when I use to play" I said assigning everyone jobs.

"Cool. What are you gonna do" Tj asked.

"Well I'm gonna throw glitter, feathers, and flour on them cause that nasty shit I mixed together is hella sticky" I said smirking.

"Alright let's do this" Tori yelled. She truly is one of us *sniffles and wipes imaginary tear*

--------------

Tori's POV

"Yeah. I swear I heard Y/N say she had a surprise for y'all" I said smiling innocently. I don't understand why they think I'm innocent.... I'm Y/N friend who can be her friend and be innocent at the same time that girl is a monster but its okay I still love her.

"Yeah. Mommy said the 3 of you are low key her favorites. Minus the prank y'all pulled last month" Sasha said coming up with a lie on the spot. This little girl truly is Y/N's cause when it come to making ish up on the spot Y/N is yo go to girl

"Okay well lead the way" Bianca said causing the other 2 to nod. Well its time for Z and Dinah to watch how their trap came out.

-----------

Dinah's POV

"Alright her they come" Zendaya told Tj so he could start recording.

"Once they open the door the balloons should-" I said getting cut off by 3 sets of screams.

"Well there it is. Right in the mouth. That must be terrible" Tj said trying to control his laughter and hold the camera steady.

"Here comes Y/N" Zendaya whisper yells.

---------------

Your POV

"What the hell" Bianca yells as I threw the big ass bucket of flour, glitter, and feathers on them.

"Y'all just got pranked hoe" Zendaya yelled running out her hiding spot with Tj and Dinah right behind her.

"Look into the camera and say Y/N is queen of pranks and she's the badest bitch I know" I said smirking.

"Y/N is the queen of pranks and she's the badest bitch I know" they repeated.

"Good now shower y'all smell like shark shit" I said making a face.

"I smell baby shit" Zendaya said laughing.

"Y'all better not stank up my tour bus" I yelled to the girls as they walked away.

-----------------

*2 months later*

"This family vacation gone be lit" I yelled stepping off the private jet.