1. You're My Warmer [Ichigo Kurosaki]

[~You're My Warmer~] 1/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Ichigo Kurosaki]

"It's cold, cold enough to freeze. I need something warm, something that I can cling onto, something that I love."

You blew onto your cold hands as the cold air kissed them, turning your soft, delicate skin into a light red. "It's so cold~!" You whined, a small pout evident on your face.

The tall orange haired teen sighed next to you. "It's bound to be this cold for winter. You might as well get used to it."

"Easy for you to say, Ichigo!" You frown, staring up at the taller guy. "You're a guy, so you don't get affected as much as a girl like me does!"

"It's your fault for not bringing gloves." Ichigo shrugged, commenting on your situation as if it was a light matter. Well, it wasn't. Not in your view, anyway.

You thought for a brief moment, before your eyes came into view of your taller friend's pockets to his jacket. "Well...if you're saying that it's my fault that I didn't bring gloves, then I'll borrow some of your warmth!" You quickly shoved your hands into Ichigo's pockets, making him let out a surprised 'WOAH'.

Your hands felt warmer instantly, and you were amazed at how warm it was. How much body heat did this guy emit? You wondered.

"Hey, hey!" Ichigo complained. "Why are your hands in my pockets?"

"Aside from that, you're really warm, Ichigo." You say, smiling up at the orange haired teen. You saw his cheeks were dusted a very faint pink.

"Uh..."

"Hehe...you're blushing, Ichigo!"

"...No I'm not."