33. Coffee [Keigo Asano]

[~Coffee~] 33/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Keigo Asano]

"What's in coffee? Caffeine."

"Alright, I'm going to get a drink. You guys want any?" You asked, standing up from your seat.

Ichigo and Tatsuki shook their heads, but Asano nodded, fishing out a coin from his pocket.

"Yeah, get me something!"

"Which drink?"

"Anything!"

"Hm? Alright then!" You took his coin and went out to the vending machine. You looked at the variety of drinks available, and picked one that you wanted, which was iced chocolate, and blind picked the other one. Picking it up, you realise that it was iced coffee.

"Here." You threw the iced coffee at Keigo. He caught it and immediately opened it, drinking it quickly.

You casually drunk yours, and talked with the gang for most of the lunch period. During the second half, however, Keigo's personality exaggerated, and he was a goof the rest of the day.

He would giggle at the most inconvenient of times and start doing the most ridiculous of things.

You slammed your face to the desk in shame as you listened and saw your friend act like a monkey in the middle of the class, earning him a detention.

"I don't know him..." You muttered when somebody poked you from behind and asked if something was wrong with him.

"Hey, girly! You free afterschool today?" Keigo leaned against the door at the end of the day, saying it to one of the girls in the class. They moved away from him and went to the other exit, leaving him hanging.

"Stop hitting on everyone! Stop being hyper and stupid! What's gotten into you today?" You hit him on the head, and he howled in pain.

"What was that for?!" He cried.

"You deserved it!" You sighed deeply.

"What did I do?" fake tears streamed down his face.

"You-"

"Cut him some slack! He gets kind of insane when he drinks coffee. The caffeine makes him weird." Ichigo gently knocked his knuckles against your head.

"Wait what really?" You raised your eyebrows at Ichigo, then at Keigo.

You pointed down at him, "YOU ARE NEVER DRINKING COFFEE EVER AGAIN!"