42. Payback [Ulquiorra Cifer]

[~Payback~] 42/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Ulquiorra Cifer]

"Payback's a bitch."

Continuation of drabble 6; Eyeliner/Ulquiorra Cifer

"I finally found you..." Ulquiorra's voice was chilly and dark.

You gulped as you heard his voice from the hallway after you returned home from the human world. You looked around frantically, but saw nobody. Where could he be?

"You will pay for that..."

You could feel the goose bumps forming behind your neck, and a cold chill.

"Boo."

This time, the voice was right next to your ear, making you scream out and freak out, jumping away from the source.

"W-w-w-w-w-what?!" You stammered, pointing your finger at the Arrancar.

Ulquiorra looked down at you with his face still drawn on. He didn't bother to wipe it off. His green eyes were lazy but held a malice to it.

"Uh...I did nothing wrong!" You tried making up an excuse, "Grimmjow told me to do it!" You aimed the blame at your blue haired Arrancar friend.

Well, not really friend. More like a...never mind.

"Grimmjow?" He questioned.

You nodded vigorously.

"Draw on him! He did it!"

"I see..." He was gone in a flash.

You exhaled slowly and pumped your fist up!

"Yes! I did it!" You cheered.

Later that night, you slept soundly. Ulquiorra crept into your room, a permanent marker in his hand. You were sleeping well, which brought a smirk to his lips. He wrote something on your forehead and added a drawing of a poop on yours cheeks.

He was satisfied. Trying to destroy evidence, he placed the marker in her hand, the cap lightly placed, so that when she moved, it would open it.

"Grimmjow wasn't even here for half the week. Of course he didn't do it." Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and went out of the room.

The following morning, you woke up and lazily got out of bed. As normal, you went to get food first, but for some reason, everybody was staring at you with a cocked brow and funny expressions.

You thought they were looking at somebody behind you, but there was no one. Finding it strange, you got your food and went over to a table of Arrancars you were familiar with.

"Hey, what's with that stupid thing on your face?" Nnoitra pointed to your face, "It says 'payback's a bitch'." Nnoitra raised a brow and chuckled, smirking widely, "You even have 2 poops on your cheeks. Fascinating." He was amused.

"Shut up, freak show." You rolled your eyes.

"Take a look at yourself, dumbo." He got out his scythe and put it in front of your face, showing your reflection.

Your eyes widened and went red with anger. The fork you were holding broke in 2 as you crushed it in your hands.

"ULQUIORRA!"