16. Deception [Tatsuki Arisawa]

[~Deception~] 16/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Tatsuki Arisawa]

"Easy."

You and one of your best friends high fived each other, successfully planting your trap for Ichigo. Why were you making a trap? Because even though you guys were friends, you liked to poke fun at him all day, every day. Today your prank was to put sand into his running shoes.

Ichigo was a pretty chill guy – and pretty awesome too, so you guys didn't want to do much.

When Ichigo put on his shoes, he first stared down at them, then he emptied it outside the window.

You and Tatsuki watched in annoyance as that happened – now it was to put plan 2 into action.

As Ichigo tried getting out the door, you blocked one entrance, and Tatsuki blocked the other. Ichigo had gone Tatsuki's way, and they glared at each other, ready to fight. As you watched the fight, you saw that Tatsuki had somehow gotten hold of Ichigo's shoes, throwing them at you. You gasped in surprise and tried to catch them as they flew your way, but was tackled down rugby style by Ichigo. He held the shoes up high as his foot sat lightly on your back.

"Ta...tsu...ki....why?" You choked out, before your forehead hit the floor.

Tatsuki shrugged, giving Ichigo the peace sign.

"And Ichigo is victorious!" Tatsuki announced.

"Urgh...so your plan all along...was...to get me?!"

"Yeah! How good was that?" Tatsuki grinned, high fiving her childhood friend.

You stayed on the ground, face flooring.