26. Beauty [Yumichika Ayasegawa]

[~Beauty~] 26/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Yumichika Ayasegawa]

"Let's go shopping!"

"No, that's not beautiful enough." Yumichika glared at what you had on.

You sighed deeply. It was a real bother having him with you when you went shopping. You regretted it so much, since he was the fussiest person ever. It made you want to somewhat cry because you couldn't pick out your outfit with ease.

You changed back to your original clothes and went to another clothing shop. Yumichika started looking around in fascination at the clothes. This shop had plenty of different styles, suiting many different tastes.

It just so happened that you found a really cool jacket that you tried on. Admittedly, it looked really good on you.

But, then came Yumichika...

"This will look superb on you!" He held up a very flashy dress, one that people for stage performances and such would wear.

Just imagining it, it was similar to a rainbow peacock.

"That is...very nice, but I'm not interested." You say.

"Look at how pleasing this is! It's..." Yumi blabbed on non-stop.

"If you like it so much, why don't you wear it?"

"Oh!" He stared at you in amazement, "I never thought of that!"

In a quick flash, he went into the dressing room and changed. The moment he came out, everybody who was in the store stared, with their jaws dropped open.

You slid away slowly, covering your face with your hand.

"Please, don't wear that ever again..."