51. Dummy [Renji]

[~Dummy~] 51/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Renji Abarai]

"Hey, what are these things?" The red head squinted at the little device in his hands.

"Eh? You don't know? It's a mobile phone, a cell phone, whatever you call it." You reply, raising an eyebrow.

How did this guy not know that?

"What? There's no such thing in soul society!" Renji grunted and pressed a couple of buttons on the phone.

You watched him, sweat dropping. He was truly technology-incompatible. Worst relationship ever.

You were a human sales clerk at a digital store, friends with Ichigo. He was the one who introduced you to his friend, Renji, when he came into the human world. And apparently, he wasn't human, but a Shinigami.

Only, you couldn't care less because he was no threat to you. Then, somehow, you became friends with him.

"How do I use this?" Renji shoved the phone in your face, making you lean back before getting hit.

"Wait a moment." You took the phone from his hand, brushing his fingers slightly. You shivered, even when his hands were warm.

Once you got a hold of the phone, you stared at the screen, before your mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"How the hell did you manage to get locked out for a whole year?!"