56. Kitty [Kisuke & Yoruichi]

[~Kitty~] 56/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Urahara Kisuke & Yoruichi Shihoin]

"What's this kid doing here?" Yoruichi crouched down so she was in front of you, staring at you with her golden eyes.

Urahara peered over his fan, coming up from behind her. He watched the sleeping child, raising a brow. "I don't know...but I know for a fact that little kids shouldn't be sleeping in the middle of the road."

"That's exactly my point." The purple haired woman rolled her eyes. She picked you up, then handed you to Kisuke.

"Here. Take care of her." She nodded her head.

"Huh? Why me?" Urahara took hold of you and placed you in a somewhat cradling position.

"Because I'm gonna skedaddle!" Yoruichi grinned and made a peace sign with her hand, poking her tongue out as she transformed into her cat form, ready to go off.

"KITTY!" You were now awake, seeing the small creature making its way up the buildings. "I wanna see kitty!" You looked up to see Urahara's prickly chin and his blonde hair. You pulled his hair, making him stare at you with teary eyes.

"GO GET THE KITTY, BLONDIE!" You shouted enthusiastically, pointing to the direction that Yoruichi went.

"B-but..." Kisuke protested.

"GO, HORSEY, GO!"

"What are they doing?" Yoruichi sweat dropped upon seeing the little kid on Kisuke's back, pulling his hair and acting as if it was a driving wheel.

"That idiot..."