49. Dragged Along [Shunsui Kyoraku]

[~Dragged Along~] 49/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Shunsui Kyoraku]

Dedicated to: The Utterly Fabulous Z

"Why?" you moaned, feeling your arms tire as you lifted the several shopping bags in your hands.

You were currently walking down the shopping district, holding a tonne of bags that Kyoraku, your captain, had "assigned" you.

"What a bunch of sh-" You began to say.

"OH OH LOOK OVER THERE!" Your captain's voice rung through your ears and you mentally slapped yourself, wanting to get this over and done with.

Why were you carrying his bags? Why were you dragged along? Well, one thing's for sure. The lieutenant 'decided' that it would be better for you to go instead of them. You were actually quite happy that you were going with the captain, but then instantly regretted it the moment he started to shop for whatever he needed.

"Look over here! They have this massive sale!" Kyoraku dashed into a store and tried on many pieces of clothing - but came out with nothing, his head down as he sighed.

"What's wrong?" You ask, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"They didn't have the right size for me..." He mumbled.

You wanted to roll your eyes, but because he was your captain, you didn't, and instead, you pointed to another shop down the street.

"That's the exact same store. It's quite popular, that's why they have several stores just in case there are too many people." You say, beginning to walk over there.

Kyoraku followed you like a puppy. Soon enough, both of you had exited the store with his clothes, but this time, he was holding them.

"Thanks for coming on this shopping trip with me!" Shunsui grinned at you, making you blink at him with confusion.

"I'm doing this for fun, and because it's my day off!" He grinned as he waved his shopping bag around.

"Captains never have days off." You deadpanned.

"Oh, oops! Never mind me then!" He wobbled off into another store, poking his tongue out playfully at you.

Sighing deeply, you followed him in, knowing full well that this day would take forever.

The 8th division captain whistled as he tried on new clothing, getting your opinion on them. It was a long, long process, but gradually, you 2 were done.

"Here." Shunsui shoved a blue bag into your face.

"Huh?" You questioned. You tried holding onto it, but because you already had so many bags to hold, you were unable to. The captain took the bags from you and held them, giving you the blue bag.

"Thanks for today." He nodded before waving, leaving you alone.

"Hah?" You raised an eyebrow and peered into the blue bag, seeing a piece of clothing in there. You took it out, and it was a blue kimono, with a matching pattern to the one he always wore. Your lips curled into a smile.

"Why is it the same style as yours...?"