76. Fabulous Antics [Tesla]

[~Fabulous Antics~] 76/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Tesla Lindocruz]

~Dedicated to: The Utterly Fabulous Z ~

"Tesla..." You groan, "It's too hot in Hueco Mundo!" You whine. You were just dying from the heat, having been in it for a while now.

Tesla gave you a hopeless expression and sighed. "The weather can't be helped here." He stood to your side, under the shade. You too, were in the shade, but you had a low tolerance of heat.

"Yeah, yeah, can't we just go to the beach or something?" You frown, imaging the beaches of the human world. It made you happy just thinking about it.

"There are no beaches in Hueco Mundo." Tesla responded.

Your dreams of going to a beach had dissipated, the image crumbling in your mind. You rolled around onto your stomach, frowning.

"Why can't we ask Aizen to take us to the human world? Or get him to create some place with a beach?" You suggested, sitting up straight.

Tesla sat down next to you, enjoying your company. You were an interesting Arrancar to him.

"I don't think Aizen will—" Tesla started.

"TOO LATE! LET'S GO!" You clamped a strong hand over his wrist and dragged him along with you, a huge grin on your face at your fabulous idea.

Tesla couldn't complain, as every time he tried, you would turn a corner abruptly, making him nearly slam into it. He gave up in the end and walked to Aizen's throne room, waiting for the order to enter.

Gin, who was on the side, stared at you two in confusion.

Aizen watched with interest. "Why are you two here?"

Tesla was about to bow and say that it was a mistake, but you beat him by opening your mouth.

"Aizen-sama! It's really hot and we want to cool down by going to a beach in the human world!" You said excitedly.

Gin stifled laughter and the usual smile curled his lips.

Aizen raised his perfectly shaped brow. "You want to go to the human world?"

You nodded enthusiastically. Aizen was a very strong person, and being the leader of Hueco Mundo and everything that resided in it was a title that should be feared. But you feared the heat more so than you did Aizen, since he didn't do anything that made you scared of him. Sure, his reiatsu was intimidating, but he didn't release it so it didn't scare you right now.

Aizen glanced over at Gin, shrugged. "We might need a break, too."

Aizen smirked and chuckled lowly. Beside you, Tesla inched a little closer to you, fearing for what the leader would say.

"It's fine, Tesla." You reassured him, giving him a glance. The blonde nodded once, his features cautious.

"The beach? Hm...let's go." Aizen stood up. He began to walk out the door, his hands behind his back.

"Are you coming or not?" Gin grinned and followed the leader.

With wide eyes, a grin broke out into your face as you threw up your arms, celebrating as you followed after Aizen and Gin. Tesla panicked when you got too close and threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, hurriedly following after the leaders.

You pout and prod him in different areas of his back, making him arch in weird angles. But he didn't let you go.

"Stop poking me!" Tesla cried with teary eyes.

You continued what you were doing, finding it fun. "We're going to the beach!" Instead of answering to his pleas, you celebrated on his shoulder, kicking your legs and waving your arms around, almost in a swimming like motion.

Tesla sighed deeply, wondering why he even cared. But he already knew the answer.

"A friend..."

"What, you say something Tesla?"

"No, nothing."