21. Pretty in Pink [Shunsui Kyoraku]

[~Pretty in Pink~] 21/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Shunsui Kyoraku]

"Pink."

"Hey captain, why do you wear a pink flowered lady's kimono?" You asked suspiciously.

You have never questioned him before on his flamboyant dress code, but now that you had nothing to do, you just had to ask. It was a question you always had, since you first met him not too long ago because of your actual captain, Aizen.

The happy man grinned and patted the empty seat beside him to get you to sit. You obeyed. The both of you sat there with hot cups of tea, sipping it slowly in the morning as the sun kept rising.

"Ahh...such a wonderful morning!" the 8th division captain stared dreamily at the sky. You swear you could see flowers floating around him.

"So...are you going to answer my question or not."

"Ah...lil' munchkin, you really want to know?" He asked, spinning his head to face you.

It was creepy how he did that, since it looked like he could've hurt his neck.

Slowly, you nodded.

"It's a fashion statement."

"They had the same answer..." You sighed deeply. You were thinking, hands crossed on your desk as you thought about the situation at hand.

Both Aizen and Kyoraku claimed that the items they wore were fashion statements.

"But why are they fashion statement?" You thought out loud.

Glasses, somewhat. You remember seeing some humans wear them, with or without lenses. But the 8th division captain wearing a lady's kimono is just...

"Who exactly is this guy, who wears very pretty pink clothes...?"