38. Sly [Mizuiro Kojima]

[~Sly~] 38/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Mizuiro Kojima]

"Here."

Resourceful, level headed, calm

"I heard there was a new aquarium ride at the amusement park that's for a limited time!" Kiego grinned and pulled out a pamphlet. It was full of the details, and even the date too! It was the following weekend that it was opening.

"So there'll be lots of fish?" Mizuiro asked.

"Yeah! Lots of fish!" Asano pointed at the aquarium side of the pamphlet.

"Then we can fish 'em out to barbeque them!" Mizu joked, drinking from his straw.

"I wonder how they'll do the ride, though. It sounds really expensive and cool." You sat down in between your friends Mizu and Keigo.

"Oh, hey! You want to come with me?" Keigo asked, eyes shining brightly.

You tried to smile, but it came out weird. "Uh...I'll think about it."

"YAY!" Keigo did a little victory dance.

"Apparently one of my relatives operate that. They gave me free tickets." Mizuiro said coyly, smiling at you.

Immediately, your eyes widened and you leaned a bit closer to Mizu. "Can I come?!" You said excitedly.

Mizuiro smiled, tilting his head to the side a little, "Sure!"

"YES!" You rejoiced.

"We'll figure out the details tonight, yeah?" He took out his cell phone and waved it before he placed it back into his pocket.

You nodded and skipped back happily to your desk.

Mizuiro turned to the front and saw Ichigo was staring at him, an eyebrow raised, "Who knew you were that sly?" He chuckled at the end.

Mizuiro smiled innocently, "Me? Sly? What are you talking about?"

In the back of his mind, he chuckled, feeling victorious.