2. Red Ribbon [Byakuya Kuchiki]

[~Red Ribbon~] 2/100 Drabbles|Bleach|[Byakuya Kuchiki]

"Ha~! If someone of the great noble Kuchiki's ribbon got stolen that quickly, are you sure they're supposed to be the head of the family?"

"Bya-kun~!" You called, holding the tray of full teacups and some healthy fruit. You made your way down the hallway and out into the courtyard, where you heard Byakuya shouting as he swung the sword. Your head popped out behind the pillar to see Byakuya was looking your way.

"Oh. _, just what I wanted." He said, coming over. He wiped some sweat off his brow with the towel that was draped around his neck.

Oh my God...he looked sexy. You couldn't help but blush a bit when he approached you. "You can set them down over there." The young noble said, pointing over to a nearby seating area. You nodded and hurried over there, trying to hide your flushed face.

You finished up with the preparations, just about the time that Byakuya and his Grandfather came along to sit down.

"Thanks, _." The young teen sipped his tea. As soon as he sipped the tea, his hair fell all around his face, making him stop drinking and give a low and aggravated growl. "Yoruichi..."

"Yup?" Yoruichi stood on top of the roof of one of the Kuchiki apartments, holding what appeared to be a long red ribbon. "If you want your ribbon back, then you'd better catch me first~!" She sang, a grin graced her features.

"GIVE IT BACK NOW!" Byakuya shouted, veins popping. "I don't have time to play with you!"

You stared at Byakuya as he shouted at Yoruichi, noticing how his black hair draped lightly over his shoulders, and how silky smooth it seemed; you wanted to touch it.

"Uhm...Bya-kun...If I may, you look really handsome with your hair out..." You interjected. The household was quiet, before Byakuya let out an embarrassed sigh, lightly scratching his cheek, his cheeks dusted a light pink, which was gone as soon as it came.

"Thanks...I guess."

"Awww~! Does Byakuya have a girlfriend~?" Yoruichi cooed, giving you and Bykauya the cat like sneaky look.

You just giggled. This was the everyday thing that happened, just with an exception of a compliment this time.

"_ and Byakuya, sitting on a tree; K-I-S-!" Yoruichi sang.

"YORUICHI!"