17. Festive Spirit [Kenpachi Zaraki]

[~Festive Spirit~] 17/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Kenpachi Zaraki]

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..."

"If you add bells to your hair it would make it incredibly festive! Every time you walk you can jingle!" You danced around with his vice-captain.

"You want me to wear those stupid bells?" The big captain chuckled deeply, "No."

"What?!" You and Yachiru exclaimed, slamming your hands down onto the table, "But it's Christmas!"

"Who the heck cares if it's Christmas? It's just a holiday in the human world." Ken took out his blade and started wiping it down with the cloth.

"B-b-b-b-b-but!" Both you and Yachiru turned around, quickly put in some eye drops, and rubbed the eyes, turning back to the captain. You both faked your tears and acted out with tantrums, causing Ken to stare at the both of you with an irritated and annoyed expression.

"Fine!" He barked, crossing his arms.

Yachiru and you high fived and took out some bells from a box on the table, proceeding to put them onto the ends of Kenpachi's hair.

The following hour, Kenpachi had to go to the meeting with the other division leaders.

They all met in the halls, but then they heard the multiple rings of bells from around the corner.

There, Kenpachi came from, face darkened and bells ringing wildly. The 2 girls on his back kept ringing the bells, laughing and pulling his hair.

"Well...that's pretty...festive..." Soifon stared at Kenpachi's hair.

"...I want to get these things off!"

He expected the bells to easily get pulled off by force, but it only ended with him pulling his hair.

"...what?!" He exclaimed.

Some members of the gotei 13 laughed or held in their chuckles.

Yachiru and you had used superglue to stick the bells to his hair.