98. Rooftop [Zangetsu]

[~Rooftop~] 98/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Zangetsu]

Dedicated to: Silent Hero 13

You stood outside the train station.

"You're here early." Zangetsu nodded his head and greeted you. "Hey."

"Hey there." You grinned and the two of you hugged briefly. You hadn't seen him in a long time. An old friend, but a good friend, from when you were both in school.

"I want to go to a certain place."

"A certain place?" You blinked.

"Yeah. Come on, we don't have all day." Zangetsu turned on his heel and started walking a random way. You sigh and follow him. That habit of his didn't change at all.

As the scenery changed around you, you noticed that Zangetsu was leading you somewhere familiar. Your eyes widened when you realised he led you to the school where you two graduated from. Following him was so quick that you didn't even know you had already ended up at the rooftop.

"We used to chill up here all the time." The man smirked and looked past the fencing. The weather was nice.

"Are we even allowed up here?" You raise a brow and kick the ground, before walking up next to the guy. You smile at the fond memories on the rooftop, from playing games and eating lunch to sleeping.

"...last time I checked 6 years ago, no, we're not."

Zangetsu's answer made you chuckle and shake your head.

But then you realised that it was a weekend and you had no idea how you guys got up there.

"Wait a minute...shouldn't schools be closed on the weekends?"

"Have you really forgotten those lock picking lessons?"