14. OCD [Uryu Ishida]

[~OCD~] 14/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Uryu Ishida]

"Is she ok?"

"Say...is it just me or do you have some sort of OCD?" You stare at your friend with dark hair and glasses, then to the white room before you.

It was sparkling – so sparkly and clean that, wherever you looked, your eyes hurt.

This place used to be an abandoned house...you thought, squinting around.

"How'd you get it so clean? This was just some random encounter."

Ishida pushed his glasses back and smirked. With a boisterous voice, he praised himself. "Isn't it wonderful? This old place is now worthy of its name!"

You couldn't help but face palm. You regrettably slid your hand off your face and stared at your friend.

"So? What's its name?" You asked what he wanted to hear.

"The Grandiose." Ishida pointed his finger upwards, as if in a heroic motion.

"Yeah...sure does look grand to me." You drawled.

You watched as the student danced around, inspecting and cleaning the place as he went. You were just stuck there, staring with your mouth open. You didn't want to see this anymore.

You shook yourself awake, and left you nap. It was lunch time, and it was only halfway through. You furrowed your brows in confusion at your strange dream.

Your head robotically moved to the right, where Ishida was sitting. He glanced your way as he saw you staring – and looked at you with confusion.

You remembered your dream and how different it was from the actual Ishida. You shuddered, sending deep shivers down your spine. You shook your head – never want to see that again!

Meanwhile, Ishida just sat there, confused.