4. It's On [Ichigo Kurosaki]

[~It's On!~] 4/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Ichigo Kurosaki]

"You can do it. We'll do it together."

"Uh...I...I can't...I can't take it anymore!" You huffed. You couldn't move your legs properly anymore; this was just too hard, too much.

"Hah...Really? I thought you were better than...hah...that! Then...I...can take...the advantage now!" The orange haired male said beside you.

"RAWRRR!" You shouted, stamping your foot on the DDR dance pad. The two of you and a group of friends are at the arcade after school, since you challenged Ichigo, your fellow friend and DDR rival, since you wanted to see who was better at DDR.

"What happened to being tired?" Ichigo asked, frowning.

"Well, who would want to lose to you?! I've got my pride, you know! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" You continued to stamp your feet down onto the dance pad.

-Game Over-

-Player One Wins-

You stared at the screen, and smirked. Pumping your fist up into the air, you jumped around, then stopped because your legs were aching. "I WON!" You pointed at Ichigo. "Beat that, Strawberry! Now you need to buy me a house!"

"That wasn't in the bet!"

"Now it is!"

"It was only Ichigo being her 'maid' for a day if she won...Not a house...I think she misinterpreted it." Tatsuki shrugged, watching the 2 friends bicker.

"What do you mean, 'Maid'?"