Authors Note

Dear reader,

This is my first time at attempting to write a fan fiction. I have many ideas for the story and mostly write as I go. Everything in this publication is fiction. Yes I do use real life events in Chris's life but that's to only bring the story to life in my imagination. Being a longtime Chris Brown fan, I wish to see him find true love and peace despite all the drama he has created for himself these past few years.

(Me in the multimedia)

Cast of characters
Sevyn Streeter as Kyrie Taylor
Chris Brown as Himself
Justine Skye as Jaylon
B.O.B as Brandon
Rihanna as Herself
Karrueche as Herself
August Alsina as Himself
Nia Guzman as Herself
Joyce Hawkins as Herself
Trey Songz as Himself

*This story has lots of celebrities so I'll just leave it at that lol.

*Please keep in mind that this is a work of FICTION!!! Even though some real life events are mentioned, the shit isn't real. If your fave is portrayed in a manner that offends you, I just ask that you kindly exit my book, and find something else worth reading, instead of leaving complaining comments and giving me grief about it. This was my first book on Wattpad that I wrote a year ago, and my writing has matured and improved since then. I get annoyed easily, and I'll just mute you, and keep it going. All in all, I hope you new reader's enjoy the book, and the series completely if you choose to read the sequel and trilogy. That is all. I present to you the first book in my Chris Brown series: The Assistant!

Enjoy! 💜💜💜

Edited: 10/3/16