Like A Virgin Again

"Dont be acting shy up in this room. Like I make you nervous. Ima take my time and do your body right. If you let me. Ima make you feel like a virgin again."- Chris Brown

Omniscient: "Your a thot. Your a thot. Your a thot. Does your dad now?" Chris lip synced the famous vine, recording himself while the boys egged him on in the background.

"Ayyeee I'm about to post this on the gram!" Chris laughed, replaying the video. Kyrie rolled her eyes at them, continuing to fix her egg sandwich. She was beyond irritated at the moment. She couldn't believe Chris was acting like everything was fine and dandy when yesterday she had gotten her windows busted out again with a message on a rock. Even though she had her windows fixed, that shit had her paranoid because she couldn't begin to decipher who was watching her.

Kyrie jumped feeling a pair of hands wrap around her small waist. "Ky, does your dad know?" Chris chuckled in the crook of her neck. "Negroe leave me alone." Kyrie said, pushing him.

"Stop stressing Ky. I already told you when we find out who coming for you, we gon find them niggas and murk they asses. I already told August. He got the guns on deck." Chris replied unbothered.

Kyrie's head whipped around so fast, she thought she broke it. "Are you seriously talkin about killing people?!!" She hissed. "If it comes to it, yeah." Chris shrugged, taking a bite out of the egg sandwich Kyrie had just made. He was willing to do whatever needed to be done to keep the ones he loved safe.

Kyrie snatched her sandwich out of Chris's hands, slapping him upside the head. "Nigga don't touch my food!" She hissed.

"But what's mines is yours."

"Not my food."

"Yes it is."

Kyrie stale faced Chris. "You know what, whatever. Can I go home now? I already did everything you asked." She whined. Kyrie was not in the mood for Chris's childish antics today. She just wanted to go home, watch Netflix, and eat ice cream.

"Nah I'm going to Florida tonight and you're coming with me." Chris announced. He was being spontaneous, and Kyrie knew it. "Chris I know your whole entire schedule. I'm the one who made it. Why you going to Florida?" She frowned.

"Because I feel like going. I don't have to get Royalty until Friday and I wanted to do something, so you gon pack some clothes for the next two days and getcha ass on my private jet to Miami." Chris said in all seriousness. He knew Kyrie was stressing out and wanted to take her mind off of it.

Kyrie slumped her shoulders in defeat. "Ok..."

>>>>

"Chris have you finally made peace with Nia?"
"Is this a baecation you guys are on?"
"Do you think the Australian officials will allow you in the country despite your turbulent past?"

Paparazzi swarmed Chris and Kyrie as they checked into The Setai Miami Beach Hotel, firing questions at them like bullets. They had just landed in Miami Beach, Florida. With the help of security, they checked into their room without much hassle.

"I swear those people are so aggressive." Kyrie smirked plopping back onto the king sized bed. She didn't see how Chris dealt with paparazzi stalking him everyday. It was too much. "They stay on my dick till they find another one to hop on." Chris shrugged laying next to Kyrie on the bed. He just stared at her face, noticing the worry in her eyes.

"What you thinking bout?"

Kyrie stared at the ceiling, sighing. "This whole situation with my apartment getting trashed to my car and the note on the rock, I'm just scared Chris. I don't even know what to think anymore." She confessed. Chris grabbed her hand, squeezing it. "I know your scared but I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Right now, I want you to forget about all the craziness going on in L.A and enjoy this moment right here with me." he said.